Author Topic: Tuesday, May 3, 2016  (Read 752 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Tuesday, May 3, 2016
« on: May 03, 2016, 07:40:06 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, May 3, 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 07:55:53 AM »
Good morning!

It's a bright, sunny day out there.  Supposed to get into low 70s today.  My kind of day! :)

Yesterday was a great day.  I got all the laundry done and put away except for sheets.  I just didn't have enough time to get that done.  So I will do that today but it shouldn't take too long.  Also got a lot of other things done.

Today I will do the sheets, and ironing.  There isn't a whole lot of that--maybe an hour's worth.  I plan to spend much of today outside.  I need to rake up the front yard.  We have a willow tree that really needs to be cut down and every time we have any significant wind, it sheds branches.  Then I'll mow the lawn.  I have some flowers and herbs to plant, and while I'm at it, I'll weed the front flower bed.  Yes, I said almost this exact same thing yesterday, but didn't get to it.  So it got bumped to today.

I've got a few bills to pay and I need to balance the checkbook.  I also will shop in the big freezer (that I have in the garage) for this week's meat, to keep in the kitchen freezer until I need it.  It's the first Tuesday of the month, so the microwave will get cleaned today.

I need to make a soup to take to a church lady who is having dental surgery.  Our dinner tonight will be last night's dinner.  I forgot that Steven and I were going out with his parents for dinner to celebrate his birthday.  So the kids had sandwiches.  We'll have the braised beef and mushrooms tonight.

Today I have the twins, football carpool and tonight Alex has soccer practice.

Hope you all have a great day!

Merilee