Author Topic: Friday, October 28, 2016  (Read 806 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Friday, October 28, 2016
« on: October 28, 2016, 10:53:15 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, October 28, 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 10:55:15 AM »
Good morning!

I'm late posting today because I slept in a bit then had to hurry to an appointment.

No school today due to end of term being yesterday.  So no need to wake up early.

Nothing really scheduled for today so I'm just going to work around the house.  My goal is to finish the work I didn't finish this week.  Tomorrow I will be going to visit my parents.  My dad had hip replacement surgery and tomorrow is my turn to go up and help out my folks.

Have a great weekend!

Merilee

Offline Rooney

Re: Friday, October 28, 2016
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 12:16:55 PM »
Hi Merilee and anyone else.

Today is Friday and that is my main cleaning day of the week.  Feels good to have that done, but as of right now I still have lots of it left.  We finally got some new workout equipment, so I have been using that a lot.  Used the squat rack for the first time yesterday and today I am beyond sore! :o Like sore from back when I was training.  Probably why I am not motivated to get the cleaning done. ;)  The older boys are loving being able to workout after school work is done.

So tomorrow we are going back to the sporting goods store to exchange a recumbent bike that was damaged in shipping.  Also need to pick up a couple of things from Walmart and maybe run by Barnes and Nobles for a bit.  Also would like to run into ULTA for a more fall shade or two of Zoya.  Supposed to be lower 80's and sunny tomorrow through like Tuesday, I believe.  Crazy warm here.  Making it hard to believe Christmas is approaching. 

I am sitting here typing while enjoying a cup of hot cocoa and will then try and move on to get the kitchens and bathrooms deep cleaned.  That's all here.

Lindsay