Author Topic: Happy Halloween! Monday, Oct. 31, 2016  (Read 865 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Happy Halloween! Monday, Oct. 31, 2016
« on: October 31, 2016, 05:45:05 AM »
Good morning and Happy Halloween!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Happy Halloween! Monday, Oct. 31, 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 05:50:31 AM »
Good morning!

Busy weekend!  Friday afternoon, Jordan and I went to our school's football playoff game.  In spite of horrible referreeing in which a lot of calls went against us, we still held on and won the game by one point!  Saturday I drove up to see my parents.  My father had hip replacement surgery last Monday and my siblings and I have been taking turns going to help them.  Yesterday was my turn.  It was great to see them and visit.  My mom really needed to get some sleep so she was able to take a nice 2 hour nap while I tended to Dad.  Our church services yesterday were great.  It's always nice to have a day of rest from worldly cares and recharge.

Today's Halloween and that means a really busy day!  Elementary school children can dress up for Halloween (no masks or weapons) and our school has a parade so I will take my boys to school and stay for the parade.  Then I'll visit their classrooms to help with the class parties.  After that, I'll come home and get to work on my house.  We're going to carve our jack-o-lanterns as soon as Alex gets home from school, then eat dinner then go to a friend's house for their annual Halloween party.  It's going to be a busy day!

Dinner tonight is our traditional dinner of chili, biscuits and some kind of fun Halloween drink.

Have a great day and a fun night!

Merilee