Author Topic: Thrusday, November 27, 2014  (Read 838 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, November 27, 2014
« on: November 27, 2014, 05:47:38 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, November 27, 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 06:03:18 AM »
I mean to write HAPPY THANKSGIVING! So got the turkey going and will start ham in a bit.  Ross came through and got my honey dos in kitchen done some only took 3 yrs?!  The whole family helped make appetizers last night that was a big help! For food I really just have the potatoes and a dip.  So just house cleaning and sitting tables up.  I have around 15 extra coming.  I normally don't do paper plates but I bought some platters as I wasn't sure i would have enough. I feel a lot better and feel like we have everything under control.  I think tomorrow we will decorate for Christmas as we are all home, have everything ready otherwise we run out of time.  I also want to take a family pic with Megan home.   So much to be thankful fo. Family is probably the bst but I am truly thankful for all we have.  And don't have.

Happy Thanksgiving
Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 06:39:59 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving, Janice!

Sweet potatoes are in the oven and I'm about to finally get around to making my little GF pecan pies.  I don't think there will be any other GF desserts where we are going.  In fact, most of the meal will probably be off limits aside from the turkey, mashed potatoes, my sweet potato casserole, and my own dessert.  Having trouble getting real excited today.  If we had stayed home, I would have come up with a GF dressing but it seems like a waste to take somewhere that will have "real" dressing.  I don't particularly like going elsewhere for Thanksgiving but my hubby wanted to so we are.

Went ahead and filled my vitamin containers for the next week.  I use those little 2 oz clear plastic cups that are sold to put dressing or other condiments in.  I have seven labeled "AM", seven for "noon", and seven for "PM".  These hold my myriad supplements nicely and I stack each days' worth up.

Also in the plans for today is a long walk.  We'll see if my family will cooperate with that.  :/  I hope we aren't stuck there all afternoon watching football. 

Janice, enjoy your time with Megan home.  Sounds like you have things well-organized.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Catherine

Offline Linda

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 08:54:06 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving!!!  We just have so much to be Thankful for...
Our dinner was last night, so today i am going to work on getting some of the leaves away from the house so i can mow over them... and tonight i will decorate the Christmas tree... the guys will be at work...

Love to all,and have a beautiful day.