Author Topic: Wednesday, April 22, 2015  (Read 925 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, April 22, 2015
« on: April 22, 2015, 06:20:52 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 06:39:14 AM »
Wow I thought I had the date wrong.  This month is flying by.  Today is more of the same.  I would like to get some time to clean up my garage some.  It won't be long and we will be branding so I need to get going on this as we serve the food in there. It really isn't the worst but it isn't the best either. Today we have the hay grinder guy coming, a guy delivering Bulls and my bil comes to fix a water leak.  So better get chores done so I can clean up this place. 

Coffee time...
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 10:11:43 AM »
Good morning!

Not much happening here today... housework, cooking, laundry, school with the boys.  Typical day.  I am SO looking forward to Summer vacation!  Only a few more weeks!  We're getting to the end of things so the load is lighter each day.

Trev swims today so I will be on a spin bike while he is swimming.  Both boys have youth groups this evening so the hubs and I will grocery shop while they are there.

Not sure about dinner this evening.. I better figure that out!

Have a great day, everyone!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 10:51:14 AM »
Erica

You arent the only one anixous for summer vacation. It really isnt vacation but summer! Ha

Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 12:56:04 PM »
Summer weather is here so it makes it even worse!!!  LOL

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 02:43:02 PM »
Hi ladies!  Good late afternoon!

Well Erica, if it would help, you could come visit me a while.  We had SNOW this morning!!  How frustrating!  We are suppose to continue with these unseasonably cool temps for the next couple weeks at least.  If you think of it, could you send some of that summery weather my way????   8)

My day has been pretty low key. (getting to be like that pretty regularly it seems!)

Went to my weight watchers meeting, and then on a weekly walk with a ww friend.  We always grab a healthy lunch when we are done.

Here at home it has just been the day to day stuff.  Dishwasher, sweeping, straightening.  That kind of thing.

Hubby & I are headed to a concert/show tonight.  We are grabbing chinese for dinner (kinda negates the lunch, but that's ok once in a while!)  The show is "100 Years of Broadway".  I am looking forward to hearing all of the great songs from different musicals.  Should be good. 

Hope everyone has a great evening!!  Find some time to relax if you can!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 02:45:14 PM »
Good afternoon!

I just got home from grocery shopping.  Also picked up my daughter from school.

This afternoon I will put away the groceries and pick up the house.  Christie is making dinner for a school assignment, so I don't have to cook!  Yay!

Tonight is church and Relief Society duties.

I'll get on earlier tomorrow!

Merilee