Author Topic: Tuesday, June 2, 2015  (Read 653 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, June 2, 2015
« on: June 02, 2015, 06:24:06 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 06:36:59 AM »
So we ended up branding a bunch of cows and calves yesterday afternoon. Yesterday about 2:45 Ross says we are branding at 4.  So hurried to get garage pressure washed and food made. I need to clean house today and pull weeds outside. My mil picked up a belt for me yesterday so will run in and get that and a few supplies. I need to straighten my walk in as I see someone spilled blueberries and didnt pick them up. I think it was my husband. ugh  I will be doing the flight of the bumble bee around here today to get everything ready for our last branding tomorrow, Yeah.  I need to do some chicken chores and just about a zillion other things. I made sloppy joes meat and the taco meat for the taco salad and froze that so will pull out that tomorrow. But I will make some other food Just got to figure out what. Deviled eggs of course from my chickens. Need to make my list for town so I dont forget anything.  Levi is going to help a neighbor move cows.  We really need them all around right now but not much choice.  With all the rainy weaather everyone is behind. I still need some garden stuff in. My tiller needs a tire on the rim so I need help I think with that. I may try to go by drs office to check my elbow out. I hurt it about 6 weeks ago and it feels like a chip of bone up in there. It doesnt hurt all the time but a pain.  lots to do this time of year.

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 06:38:29 AM »
Good morning!

I figured I would keep getting up about 6 or 6:30 after sleeping in a bit last week with Earl off, but this morning I couldn't get back to sleep after his alarm and snooze went off.  Anyhow, got dressed, made the bed, put in a load of laundry, read my Bible, had coffee, and now I'm waiting on the kids to wake up so we can go to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.

On today's agenda:
Make some supplement capsules (organic non-gmo C, magnesium glycinate, rhodiola, milk thistle)
Fold darks and put Maddy's sheets back on
The usual daily sweeping of the living areas and probably my bedroom and bathroom
Maybe planting a few seeds
Mop kitchen
Trip to the library

Ouch, Janice!  Hope you can get some relieft for that!

Catherine

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 07:31:20 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Sounds like you have busy days ahead of you!  I am hoping to get a few things accomplished today too.

My bathroom is painted! Yay!  So glad it is done!  Now, I need to get the floor tiles down, so we can get the toilet back in.  One step at a time!

I need to run pick up a birthday gift for a friend.  She is a kitchen gadget person, so I think I might go to bed bath & beyond and see if I can find something fun there.  I need to run to the grocery store to grab a couple of things as well. 

I have some laundry going, and while I was sorting, I realized that I had a lot more down there to do than I thought.  That son coming home from college!!  I really need to get that done as much as possible today. 

I have pinto beans in the crockpot for refried beans, and taco meat in another crockpot, so dinner will be quick tonight!

Hope you ladies have a great day!
Be productive!!

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Rooney

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 12:49:24 PM »
Pam- we spent part of the weekend working on our bathroom as well.  Not an entire renovation, but we got the toilet replaced, started replacing the shower ventilation (which hubby is ending up completely re-venting because replacement parts are set up differently now), replacing some trim and added some organizational stuff in there.  Also are replacing the drop-in sink bowl on the sink because it has leaked from the start.  Replacing trim around the Jacuzzi as well.  Flooring is staying put though.  This was supposed to be a 1-2 day thing, but everything around here ends up taking much longer because we run into stuff we weren't expecting with every single project. :P  Sure am glad Steve can fix just about anything! :)  Will you post some before and after pictures of your project when you get done?  I love those when it is a DIY project! :)