Author Topic: Tuesday, August 25, 2015  (Read 723 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, August 25, 2015
« on: August 25, 2015, 06:39:30 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, August 25, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 07:18:21 AM »
I always plan out my day to get things done. Just wish they would go that way. Ha. Yesterday ross and I were hauling hay till on the 2nd load he said he was broke down. Ugh. We have 2 different trucks for hauling hay and they are both broke down.  The 1 in the city is taking longer than we thought.  The 1 yesterday I don't know. I am not sure what I am doing today.  I think I will can some diced jalapeņos in 4 oz jars.  I also might haul hay with tractor somehow.  I have the washer going and need to load dishwasher.  My desktop is still in town getting worked on.  I so miss it.  I need to find my laptop.  Megan is getting settled in college. I need to send some things down to her.  So expensive beginning of school year.  Lunch money, supplies, clothes, shoes, sports stuff, pictures, etc. All stuff they need.  Well need to write down volleyball schedule and Jo football schedule. Then go pick garden and see what needs taken care of then haul hay hopefully.

Coffe time
Janice

Offline bobbie78

Re: Tuesday, August 25, 2015
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 08:33:27 AM »
I have been down all weekend and yesterday with an awful cold. Summer colds are the worst!
Today I got up around 5 am and made apple pie filling for the freezer.  I also made some white/milk chocolate chip bars for Chad to snack around on.  Before I did any of this I had to wash dishes that had sat since Sunday  :o  This cold has been horrible but im feeling a little bit like myself. I want to clean my pantry and freezer today. I sat down here at the desk to check email and make a few hairbows. I have been making girls hairbows for some extra money. So far, I've only made 76.00. Thats for a month and a half.  I am kind of disappointed in myself. It cost more than that to get started.  Some of my family members order but I feel guilty taking the money. :( So I end up giving them to them.   So once this ribbon is used up there will be no more bought! However, the little girls in the family are receiving bows for Christmas. I have princess and minnie, so they will be surprised to see them.
I am anxious for fall to get here. In Ohio this week, it feels like its here already. But next week, I heard we're in the 90s. Ick.
Chad has to have an EGD done Friday. Its a scope down his throat. Hes had awful bouts of vomiting since May. It has taken this long for a dr to order this test. I would appreciate a prayer for him if it crosses your mind. Well I'm heading back to the kitchen to make brunch.  Ive got dinner in the crockpot and I cant wait! I am making a roast.  You ladies have a pleasant day!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.