Author Topic: Tuesday, October 6, 2015  (Read 834 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, October 6, 2015
« on: October 06, 2015, 06:26:09 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, October 6, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 06:32:53 AM »
Gonna be another fast moving day.  I will do normal house chores and hopefully fix dishwasher gasket as it keeps leaking out door so can't run it.  Work on bookwork I got interrupted on yesterday.  Iron some clothes for funeral and put something in crockpot.  We will leave for funeral in another town by 11.  Then Allison has home volleyball game. 

Coffee time

Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 07:31:15 AM »
Good morning!

Yesterday didn't turn out like I thought it would, hence I missed posting.  My daughter woke up with a rash all over her body so I had to take her to the doctor.  Turns out she's allergic to an antibiotic that was prescribed for a skin staph infection.

Yesterday was Alex's birthday!  He is 7!

Today I am babysitting (that sounds like a strange word to use when we're talking about 6 year olds) 3 kids and I have a meeting with some ladies from church.  Fortunately all this activity is happening here at home--unfortunately because it's at my house, I have to clean it up. :)  No, really, I'm glad since it saves me travel time.

This afternoon, after dropping off the kindergarteners, I will just putter around and get things done that need to be done.  I need to make my fall to do list--things like cleaning out the gutters, putting away hoses, etc.  I also need to see what I need to do to be ready for a big church ladies' activity on Saturday.

Tonight Alex has soccer practice and that is the only thing scheduled.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline Anne Ofalamo

• ~never lose your JOY
    • anne of alamo blog
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 08:55:32 AM »
What an amazing night of sleep! Feel so refreshed this morning. Tuesdays is my regroup and relax day.  No appointments, no place to go, so I stay in jammies! For reals, until lunch...lol, lovely!
Did dust my office and all the frames on the wall! Windexed a bit around the house and sprayed Lysol everywhere! 
Sun is shining, skies are blue for the moment, and the air is crisp!
Have some chicken thawing for parmesean chicken, noodles and lotsa spinach on the menu...ooops, gotta pull out a loaf of bread from freezer!
off to crochet a baby beanie! Shower is Friday!
married 25 years
7kids
boys; 19(married), 17, 10, 8, and 7
twin girls 16
2 dogs
blogging our life here

Offline Rooney

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 01:06:03 PM »
Afternoon ladies!

Just got done with my workout and had a few minutes before we load up to go get this month's Azure order, so I thought I would check in with ya'll. :)  We were supposed to pick it up yesterday, but truck got delayed.

Sunday we decided to do a fun day trip with the kids.  We took them to Patti's Settlement to go to the animal exhibit they have around back of it.  I would have loved to have eaten there because the food is absolutely amazing, but would have been too pricey for all of us, so I packed sandwiches instead.  Then we headed up the road to LBL and drove the bison and elk trail.  Thought we weren't going to see anything, then on the last half mile of the trail, we saw about 40 bison. First time the kids had ever seen them, so that was really neat and we got some really good pictures.  We were hoping to visit the Homeplace as well, but it got too late in the day.

Didn't get the downstairs bathroom project done this weekend and ended up going last night to Home Depot at closing time to pick up the parts.  Only problem, we forgot to pick up the vanity bottom, so will be getting that this afternoon while we are out.  Also need to run by Walmart for laundry detergent.  Oh, forgot to mention, we finally found the warranty on the second dryer and hopefully it will get fixed next week sometime.  Once we get home and get food order unloaded and put away (which usually takes an hour and a half or so) I will heat up leftovers for a quick dinner and hubby will probably get started on the bathroom.  Not much else going on today.  I will try to post more often, but things are just busy around here.

Have a good evening all.

Lindsay