Author Topic: Sunday, October 26, 2014  (Read 1015 times)

Offline wrancher

Sunday, October 26, 2014
« on: October 26, 2014, 08:07:47 AM »
Good Morning

I always check in on everyone aand looks like they are busy too. Friday I had my day in the city but it seems I missed alot of things at Sams club. My cart was full and I was by myself and by that time I was to tired to go back in there. Yesterday was Allisons badketball tourney that they lost both games at. They played their hearts out but we had 5 5th graders everyone else had full benches of 5th and 6th on up or so it seemed. They were mamouth. We slept in so we will miss church. Actually I am only one up. Today is work calves that we are feeding and I hope to haul hay. We will see. Hopefully some time in house this afternoon. The kids would also like to hunt. Nothing exciting. My neighbor left my bountiful basket in walk in. I need to go see what  I can create with that.

coffee time..
Janice

Offline fishermanwife

Re: Sunday, October 26, 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 08:52:48 AM »
Good morning Janice and as none to follow. I ran to town to pick up a brand new Little House on the Prairie book set that I found on a sale site for $10, daughter will love it for christmas. Was naughty and picked up donuts form the grocery store. Now fixing to change my bed sheets start laundry and go to work around 3. Dinner tonight is spaghetti. Have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 09:24:38 AM »
Good morning.  I am staying home today and getting caught up on laundry.  I was gone pretty much all day yesterday and last night I took Emily to a fall festival at the library.

I have bread dough rising and will be baking bread and hamburger buns in a little while.  I'm going to be prepping some things for Tony to take for lunch this coming week, such as tuna and chicken salad.  I also need to make more salad dressing and check the menu to see what meat needs thawed.

Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 12:03:51 PM »
Good afternoon, ladies.
Yesterday we went to the Halloween parade in town and had lots of fun. We came home, had dinner and began watching a scary movie but all 3 of us fell asleep before it was even half way through.
I've been up since 7 am. I took Haylie home, stopped at grocery for a few items and burned some old wood when we came home. I also made a pumpkin pie and started on laundry. I am getting ready to make several pie crusts for the freezer to use on Thanksgiving. This will save me time and money.
I was just reading the Aldi ad for this week. They sure do have a lot of good deals on baking supplies this week. So I will pick some of those up on my weekly trip. They have 3 lb bags of sweet potatoes for .99. I would like to go ahead and boil those and take the skins off then make my candied sweet potatoes. To me that is a really good deal for them! But, can I freeze them after I boil them or should I assemble the casserole and freeze it or is freezing sweet potatoes not recommended? Andy ideas?
Dinner tonight is chicken a la king with buttered toast. We will watch something on Tv while we just enjoy a peaceful night at home.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.