Author Topic: Saturday, January 10  (Read 694 times)

Offline Cheryl

Saturday, January 10
« on: January 10, 2015, 07:42:19 AM »
Good morning!

It's another cold one and I'm so ready for spring!

Today is an at-home day for me and I'll be busy getting my house in order and doing laundry, but first I want to sit here by the wood stove and read a library book.  I like my kindle but I prefer holding and reading real books. ;)

I have a new Erin Condren planner my daughter gave me and I have no idea what I want to put in it, so I'm open to suggestions if anyone had some. :)

Supper tonight is Philly cheesesteak sandwiches/wraps.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Saturday, January 10
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 07:48:53 AM »
Good morning!

Was just having my adrenal cocktail drink and looking online a bit.  Earl is cooking breakfast, yeah!  Some days I appreciate his being a morning person more than others.  :)

Still chilly here, though not compared with you Northern gals, I'm sure.  We are supposed to reach a high of 39 today but it will be very windy, so won't ever feel higher than mid-twenties.  No hiking today.  :(

Had a not-so-great dr's appointment yesterday.  Blood pressure is up again with no good explanation.  I have battled this ever since it went high at the end of my pregnancy with Max, so about 5 years now.  Going to do a little research into natural methods for getting it down.  I know I have been stressed lately and am sure that isn't helping, either.

Cheryl, what a nice gift!  I have looked at those before but never forked over the money.  They are so pretty.  My mom did order me a Passion Planner which has yet to arrive.  I feel a little lost without a planner this far into the new year, lol.

Have a great day, all!
Catherine

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, January 10
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 08:06:58 AM »
Good Morning

I had to google both of those planners to even see what they were. Those are really neat! Mine would be so ragged by the end of the year. Today is home day kinda. My mom is coming out to help organize my Christmas stuff. I need to take Levi to town to meet a friend to go on a surprise birthday party. They are going to an indoor race car thing. This afternoon Ross and kids are ice fishing. I cant stand cold so I will stay home. Maybe clean off the desk that I say I going to clean all the time.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
!!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 10:00:29 AM »
Good morning,
   It is 29* here, but with the horrible wind sure does not feel like it.  :( We had planned to start taking walks today, but we are neither one fans of wind. Oh well, it will surely die down soon.  :-\ We want to take Buddy with us, but he will need to have a collar on and be on a leash. Well, while I was working, Kevin kept reorganizing things. Now we cannot fine his collar, nor his leash.  :( Kevin does not remember moving them, but they are not where I always kept them. So I guess I will have to buy another collar and leash for our boy.  ::)
   I got all the errands run yesterday, so today can be a laid back sort of day. Of course, there is nothing worth watching on tv. Kevin is watching a video while I piddle on the computer. LOL We are such an exciting couple. LOL Of course my Callie cat is laying right beside my laptop. She is usually within a few inches of me. I love my girl so much! She even sleeps right next to me or on top of me, depending on how cold she is. LOL
   I have a few chores to do, then I plan to work on a crochet shawl I am making and some more practice in knitting. I am knitting several different patterns of dish cloths. Good practice and great to have on hand for quick gifts. LOL
   You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie