Author Topic: Thursday, January 15, 2015  (Read 681 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, January 15, 2015
« on: January 15, 2015, 05:53:55 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, January 15, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 07:26:23 AM »
Ugh lost power on my iPad and lost all I had typed.  Now that i am back on chore duty I forgot how time consuming it was.  I am loving the weather.  We are suppose to get around 40-50s. Yes above 0 temps. Yeah. It is now 24 feels like 14.  Tonight I have evening guild meeting at church.  Yesterday when I subbed for church school the kids were so hyper. I was so glad I don't have to do it full time.  After chores I have some bookwork that he to be done. The calves we are feeding for another guy go out tomorrow.  I need copies of everything in 4 different envelopes for each trucker.  The brand inspector comes this afternoon and the health has already been done.  I was wanting to take Allison to see her friend after school.  Her dad passed away this week.  The mother had her at school the next day. What is wrong with people.  Her mom is remarried so she just went to work and sent her kid to school.  The family wouldn't be there till the next day but couldn't have she stayed home with her kid for 1 day.  Unreal. Maybe I am wrong. So we couldn't go pay our respects as they were gone.  So that she could work and a different son could go to practice.  My kitchen needs some major attention.  I also need to get everything cleaned up as Allison and I will be gone for basketball Saturday and Sunday.  Better get moving I start typing get interrupted come back here like 3-4 times..

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 07:37:13 AM »
Good morning!

Busy day with school, stacking and helping Tony split more firewood, household chores, and taking Emily to an after school program at the library if the weather's not bad.  It's sleeting right now but I don't think it'll last.

Supper tonight is a big pot of pinto beans cooked on the wood stove along with cornbread, cole slaw, and green tomato relish.

Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Mountain Mama

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 09:40:28 AM »
Good morning!  The sun is out and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.

I haven't been here much lately but am trying to find my way back.  I seem to get so much more done when I stop by here in the mornings.  You all inspire me.  I got on a real cleaning and decluttering roll yesterday.   I am sure tired today but I want to keep going before I lose momentum. 

I need to get out and get some eggs today.  I don't know where they all go but we seem to be always out of eggs no matter how many I buy.  I am in a baking mood today but it won't go far without eggs. Yesterday I made some really yummy "pumpkin" muffins with some butternut squash that I had in the freezer.  I still have enough squash to make another batch so I want to put it to good use.  I like the squash so much better than pumpkin.  I will probably use that instead from now on. 

Well, I'd best be off or I will lose the whole point of stopping by here.  Well,
maybe not the whole point.  I have really missed talking to you ladies.

~Blessings~
  Cindy

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 10:30:45 AM »
Good morning,
    I am just waiting for it to get a little warmer so Buddy and I can take our walk. It is already 38*, but the wind is blowing which makes it feel cooler. At least the sun is shining.  ;D
    I just got off the phone  with Kerry, my former coworker. She is what I miss the most about working. I am so glad we can keep in touch. I feel for her, though. She has always been home too, so she misses it, but they need the money, so she can't quit.  :( She keeps me up to date with what is going on at OCC.
    My back is a bit better today. I hope it continues to improve. Wow, back pain makes everything harder.  :( Denise, I have been thinking about you. I hope your back is improving.
    I have not talked to my mom for 3 days now. I have tried to call her, but I guess she is out running around while the weather is fit.  ::) Just hope she doesn't throw a fit because she thinks I haven't called. Never know with her.
    Well, I guess that is all for my boring day. LOL I am off to practice my knitting a bit more. I was crocheting a shawl last night and ran out of yarn. Hmmm, I must crochet looser than the pattern writer, because I had the required skeins of yarn, but ran out with still about 6 rows left to crochet.  :-\  So that project is on hold till I can get to JoAnns again.
    You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie