Author Topic: Friday, January 16, 2015  (Read 885 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, January 16, 2015
« on: January 16, 2015, 05:53:38 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, January 16, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 06:06:23 AM »
We were up at 5. We are loading the 4 trucks at daylight with the calves we have been feeding.  They are headed to Iowa so a long trip.  Then I will do cow chores.  I will be getting extra things done I didn't get done all week and since we are having nice weather.  We need to get garbage emptied over at rental and some other stuff around here hauled to dump.  We have some things that needed picked up before the snow so maybe we can clean up around here.  I have my desk to get cleared off (imagine that) and line up a meeting for our tribe.  I had an evening guild meeting last night and it lasted way longer than I thought it should.  They argue over the stupidest things.  They have way more time on their hands.  I need to clean out vehicle a little better. I talked a friend and her daughter to ride with me to Allisons tourney 4 hrs away at the other end of state.  That will be so nice. It will make the trip so much better. Better go switch laundry around already have the dishes going.  Have a great day

Coffee on the run....
Janice

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 07:08:32 AM »
Good morning, Janice and all who follow.

We are getting ready to go out of town. Chad is taking me to a thrift store near by. I need to look for a few items. Then we are going with his parents to Cracker Barrel for lunch.  This will feel good to get out. I have been home since Saturday. Don't get me wrong, I like being home. But I think it will do me some good to get out!

When we get home, I need to clean up the kitchen from breakfast dishes and do some of that dang laundry! Im thinking of making several balls of pizza dough for the freezer tonight as well.

We also need to make a Sam's club run this weekend. I need cheese!

You all have a wonderful Friday!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline Linda

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 09:33:56 AM »
Good morning, the sun is shining  and i am loving it... getting tired of the bitter cold and fog that has seemed to be here since November...  so i will be taking a nice long walk today and soaking up the sun.
Got some general clean up and its really going to be just a nice quite day...may do some garden planning... i can't hardly wait to get started this year...
have a nice Friday.. Linda.

Janice-have a great day today.

Bobbie-Cracker barrel sound yummy... enjoy...

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 10:11:26 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   It is so gorgeous outside right now. The sun is shining and we have 49*. As soon as we get lunch over, I am taking a nice long walk. It is supposed to be nice for a few days, then the bottom falls out again.  :( Oh well, it is still winter in Missouri. I will take every day of sunshine and warm temps we get at this time of the year.
    My back is better, but I still know where it is.  ??? I think I am sleeping in a bind or something. At least I am able to do my work today without pain.
    I knitted a dish cloth yesterday. I was so proud of it. It was simple, just a row of knit, then knit 1, purl 1, but I felt like I had really accomplished something.  ;D I tried to start another crocheting project, but I just wasn't feeling it so I pulled it out and put it up. I will start something today.
   Well, I guess that is it for me today. You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie