Author Topic: Tuesday, January 27, 2015  (Read 693 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, January 27, 2015
« on: January 27, 2015, 06:31:26 AM »
Good morning

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
Re: Tuesday, January 27, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 06:49:29 AM »
Good morning,
Winona, thinking of you two this morning, praying..
Up early hoping to accomplish a few more cdecluttered spots today.
Bathrooms to clean, laundry.
Supposed to get rain and hoping we do!!  In desperate need still.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, January 27, 2015
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 06:57:35 AM »
Lane ended up getting sick and not playing in game so he is staying home. Bad cold? We will see what happens today. yesterday I started hauling hay for grinding today and Ross called back and said some cow were out bring 4 wheeler.  I ended up getting stuck in snow water.  Walked home 3 miles with 30 psd of mud on bogs then got to last pasture that was tall grass. What a work out got tractor, pulled out 4 wheeler, gathered cows from 2 spots. Finally get them there and another group of cows were getting out where I left gate open. Finally get all the cows back, take tractor back to house to finish hauling 3 loads hay. Ross gets home, we go get 4wheeler and some cows figured out how to get back through gate. Get them I. And fix gate again. Came home did chicken chores (easy) and got ready for town.  Good news my SIL is engaged. So happy for her.  Today is hopefully get around to cows and not get stuck.  It is suppose to be 60s today. You can imagine how much snow is melting,  my sister comes to sale barn today as they are selling so will go see her.  Working on bookwork but when it is this nice out it is impossible not to do this that need done outside.  Need to go while it is kinda froze out.