Author Topic: Monday, August 17, 2015  (Read 696 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, August 17, 2015
« on: August 17, 2015, 06:26:04 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, August 17, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 06:42:05 AM »
Wow! Has this month flown by! The kids go to school Wednesday. Ugh So not ready for that. I must be the only parent who never wants them to go back to school. We had rain this morning. I haven't been out to check how much yet.  Looks like more coming our way. We were going to work our last batch of calves today and haul more hay. But it looks like the rain will give us a break. I think we may take 1 of our hay hauling trucks up to the city to get the transmission looked at. Don't need a new one of those. Not sure yet if we will haul it on trailer or drive it. I would like to do another Sams Club run. I forgot flour and several other things. I didn't have a list and didn't get the online thing done. I would like to make some cookies and stuff for school this week. I Need a good cleaning out of fridge and walk in cooler. And I want all the bedrooms to have a good going over. I still need to get my desktop computer into the guy to get everything switched over. I need to call him back.  I picked some tomatoes and peppers the other day. I think I will make some jalapeno pepper poppers and put in freezer. Tomatoes was just enough to eat fresh and will share with my mom. I need to haul up some manure and get put on my garden this year. I never get it done in the fall and if I want to have a good garden I need  to

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Monday, August 17, 2015
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 01:33:52 PM »
Hi Janice and any who follow!

My day has been spent with my college son in his town mattress shopping. Blah! We found one, and it was nice to spend some time with him. We grabbed lunch and popped in to Marshall's to get some sheets and a mattress cover. It will be delivered to him tomorrow afternoon. Done and done. Checked off my to do list! He should be all set for school  and baseball practice to start.

As for me, and hour drive down there, and an hour back, used up a good part of my day. I have a load of laundry going, and hopefully can get a couple more done yet today. At least I will feel like I have accomplished something for the day!!

Hope everyone has a great afternoon and evening!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25