Author Topic: Wednesday, July 19, 2017  (Read 846 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
« on: July 19, 2017, 06:23:27 AM »
Good Morning,

It's been a palendrome kind of couple of weeks! Kind of neat to see all the dates are the same backwards and forwards! My daughter is a palendrome also--Hannah!

It is getting to be a warm and humid bunch of days as well. I told my family that we are turning on the AC but no one is to turn it off, then turn it on, then turn it off. That is very costly to do that all the time. Leave it on for a while so during this hot spell we are comfortable. Hubby is the worst one about doing this.

We had are carbonara dinner last night. It was good but now the fridge is really empty, no leftovers, and nothing out to thaw. I'll be in deep trouble tonight when I get home and I haven't planned anything. I just am feeling super, super busy from the moment I get up at 5:50 am until I get to put my head down on my pillow for the night at 9 pm. I really need to find some time for me or I'm not going to get feeling healthy. We walked a little bit last night but it was almost too hot between 6 pm and 7:30 pm but that was our only time. I'm thinking tonight will be a mashed potato/carrot dish which is an old Dutch meal. One of the kids asked for that so that will be it.

We've got a couple cars that need repairs this week and I'm thinking they will be expensive. AC on two of them and the transmission on one of them.  The kids really can't help much since they are not in good enough jobs to have them help with any finances.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 08:31:38 AM »
Good morning!

It's going to be a hot day here--but we'll have some cloud cover so that's good.

Lots to do today.  Laundry, house pickup, grocery shopping, errands, running kids around. 

Tonight our pro soccer team has a game against Portland (away) so we'll watch that on TV.

Dinner is something with chicken.  If the chicken thaws enough, huli huli chicken, hawaiian mac salad, rice, and fruit.

Have a great day!
Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 11:50:44 AM »
Good Afternoon Ladies!

My day has been busy already.  But, the normal Wednesday busy.  Weight Watchers meeting, and then my friend and I walked (it was HOT!!!)  and then a quick lunch.

Hubs is home today, and we are looking to find something to do.  Not like going somewhere - I am kind of burnt out on going out for now.  We have a ton of projects to do around here, but not sure where to start, or how to get motivated to start!

I have refried beans going in the crockpot.  Will use up the last of the pot roast to make tacos for dinner.  So, that is under control!.   ;)

Not much else for us today.  We might walk tonight.  Depends on the weather.  It is so hot, and it is supposed to rain later, so we will see.  We walked last night, but headed to a park where it was quite shaded. 

Hope everyone has a great day!  Keep cool girls!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25