Author Topic: Wednesday, September 2, 2015  (Read 675 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, September 2, 2015
« on: September 02, 2015, 06:38:13 AM »
Good morning

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday, September 2, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 07:22:05 AM »
Good morning.

We are getting ready to head out the door soon.  Today is our first Homeschool Hangout at the library.  It's basically a way for homeschool children to make friends and learn something too.  We'll tour the library and go 'behind the scenes' to see how it works.  Every month is something different and I look forward to going.  I also look forward to talking with other adults. :D

Have a good day!

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, September 2, 2015
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:06:59 PM »
Good Afternoon Ladies!

Hope you enjoy your outing Cheryl!

I have been to weight watchers this morning. Lost 6# this week! Yay! Back to being at free Lifetime status! I won't have to pay for meetings all month!  I did have to pay all of August. I was over my safe weight by 2-4# all month. I didn't distress about it, (or do anything about it), but I didn't want that to continue into Sept., so I shut it down hard this past week!

After the meeting, I walked 3 miles with a friend. It was scorching hot and humid! But, we did it anyway! Then we hit Q'doba for lunch. It was nice to have some chat time together!

I ran to Aldi on my way home, to pick up some needed items. 

Now, I need to throw some more basil into the dehydrator. I am almost done with what I have so I will be plenty set for the winter with herbs. I feel good about that. 

I am having dinner with a college friend to discuss a reunion we have coming up with some of our dorm girls.  She and I are the pseudo activity committee, so there are some decisions to be made!  Looking forward to it since hubby is out of town for work until sometime Friday. I actually am looking forward to some quiet "me" time! 

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25