Author Topic: Wednesday, September 16, 2015  (Read 705 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, September 16, 2015
« on: September 16, 2015, 05:49:15 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, September 16, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 05:55:47 AM »
Up early to do some bookwork. Good news. I called my technician and he remotely tied into my computer and he got it fixed. If I wouldn't have saved on my external hard drive I wouldn't have had anything! Scary! So more job security. I have since 6/23 saved. I also need some other bookwork done but I need to haul hay during daylight hours.  Today I will have to pick up Allison from practice as the older kids have church in evening. Levi got in trouble for talking yesterday. He told me right away. I made him go with me to talk to teacher so he wont do that again! ugh

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, September 16, 2015
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 11:50:03 AM »
Good Afternoon All!

Janice, your days always sound so full!!  Glad your tech guy could help you out with your computer!!

I have been to weight watchers, and then for my weekly walk and lunch with my friend. I really needed that today! I have felt so unmotivated lately! I need to get that out of my system, and right now!

The rest of my day will involve some cleaning and organizing. Some bill paying, and maybe some floor mopping.

I need to figure out something for dinner for tonight. Haven't even thought about it yet, so that will be my next project!

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25