Author Topic: Wednesday, September 14, 2016  (Read 756 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, September 14, 2016
« on: September 14, 2016, 07:17:32 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 07:24:15 AM »
Kids are off to school. I have a few moments at home before I go to my uncles funeral.  I will start servants and do a little house straightening. I need to do bookwork but the project I have been needing to get done is finished and out the door yeah. I need to plant my mums this evening. I keep running out of time.  Levi doesn't have practice tonight so I would like to get pool finally rolled up and put in deck box and haul over to shed with the skidsteer. I have lots of odd projects to get done. We have school Friday as it is homecoming this week.  Then Saturday Allison has a

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 10:00:43 AM »
Good morning!

Yesterday turned out to be a total wash as far as getting stuff done went so today is a do-over.

I have some bills to pay and some appointments to make.  I need to get the new food storage organized and put away.  I need to tweak the menu and make up my grocery shopping list.  I need to make salsa with the tomatoes I have left.  I have some mums to plant in pots.  The yard needs to be mowed and the flower bed in front of the house needs to be finished weeding (just a small spot left--won't take long).  I want to get out my fall decor and start putting it up.  I have some laundry to put away that I did last night. 

Tonight's dinner will be sloppy joes and home fries and fruit.  One of the boys has soccer practice tonight and the teens have church youth activities so we need a quick and easy dinner.

Have a great day!
Merilee

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 11:54:45 AM »
Good Afternoon!

It's been a pretty productive day so far, but nothing wildly out of the ordinary.  After yoga class I put gas in the car, came home and had breakfast, cleaned up a little, reorganized my food storage containers (weeding out non-matches, switching some plastic out for glass), and did a bit of NSA work.  I would like to get in some knitting this afternoon, so I think that's where I'm headed next.

I'm on my own for dinner tonight, so it'll likely be leftovers.

Have a great day, ladies!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥