Author Topic: Wednesday, October 5, 2016  (Read 799 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
« on: October 05, 2016, 06:03:09 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 06:08:46 AM »
Busy week this week with games and church. I am actually taking my mother to the city for an appointment.  We are leaving early and hope to be back early. I am taking stuff up for consignment. I can take 4 boxes and 35 hanging.  I need to clean out storage shed soon as I don't want to do in winter. It is getting cooler around here. I have to take care of some peppers when I get home also.  The chickens are really starting to lay so I need to order some egg cartons.  We have been busy packing silage, hauling hay and just getting ready for winter. I hope to haul hay the rest of the week. Saturday we have tournaments.  The rest of the games are at home but I need to do some cooking for those. Well better get the kids up and I need to leave about a half hour before they do.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:30:10 AM »
Hi Janice: good to see you. Sounds like you have a full few days.

I have been to my weight watchers meeting. (Yay, am finally back to goal, and free, so that made me happy!) Then walked with my friend. We did 3.25 miles. A good walk. It was perfect weather for it. Partly sunny, a little breeze, around 68*. Perfect fall day. 
After walking, we went to Q'doba for lunch, and then I came home. 

Hubby will be home late tonight for a couple days, and then back on the road Monday for most of next week.  I am trying to stay upbeat, but spending so much time alone, maybe I am not as entertaining as I have always assumed I was! LOL!!

Oldest son and his gf are evacuating Myrtle Beach this afternoon. They are going to Florence to her Dad's house and will stay there through the weekend. Hopefully this hurricane will take a turn, or slow down a little. I am glad they are leaving, and relieved that they have a safe place to go.

Not too much else is happening here.  Just me and my entertaining self!  ;D

Hope everyone has a productive day! Check in and entertain me with your comings and goings! I need some company!!  ;)
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25