Author Topic: Wednesday, September 24. 2014  (Read 1011 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, September 24. 2014
« on: September 24, 2014, 07:42:48 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, September 24. 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 07:46:14 AM »
Someone changed my passcode on ipad now I need to fix it. ugh My son I think is the culprit.

Today is an extra busy day. We are cutting/packing silage. Extra people aorund so getting ready to bake cookies and straighten kitchen. We are fixin to line the pit with big rolls of plastic.

I will get kids after flag football and basketball the other 2 will go to evening church school

Coffee time on the run........
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:41:47 AM »
Good morning, Janice and everyone.

I have a few minutes before my daughter and grandchildren get here.  We are going to spend the day together, maybe go to lunch or just hang out here.

I do need to run to Tractor Supply and get some formula for a kitten we are bottle feeding.  I had hoped to never have to do this again, but here we are.  Sunday evening Emily came running in the house saying George (our neighbor) had found a kitten and was asking around seeing if anyone was missing one.   Nobody was, so here's a little helpless kitten, probably between 2-3 weeks old, just out in the weeds for hours.  I don't know how it got separated from its mother, but I couldn't ignore it.

Oh well, guess I better go get ready.  Hope you have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:26:02 AM »
Good afternoon!

Just home from Bible study and a quick Aldi trip and getting ready to work around the house before time to leave again.  I have a chiro appointment at 2:15 so am not home all that long today.  :(  So much for the long leisurely days at home I had pictured with the kids in school, lol.  Not that I expected to do nothing; just thought there would be more time for decluttering, crafting, etc... .  Instead, it feels like I am still barely keeping my head above water.  Seems like one kid or another (or me) has some sort of appointment (orthodontist yesterday for Maddy, chiro for me and Morgan on Monday and me today), etc... .  Whew!

Anyway, kids have church tonight and Earl has class.  Will probably bake a batch of brownies for Maddy to take to her teen potluck/study tonight.  My old lady kitty is snuggling with me making me not want to get up.  But get up I must.

Cheryl, I know that bottle feeding a kitten is quite the job (from past experience), but bless you for doing it. 

Catherine

Offline Rooney

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 02:34:13 PM »
Whew!  Catherine, I hear you with the appointments taking over.  I just made dental appointments for 8 of us.  It took 45 minutes just to schedule the appointments and they make you break them up into 4 different days because if they were all on one day and we were to cancel, they would have no appointments that day! LOL  Not to mention my son's on-going chiro visits for a while and eye appointments.  Trying to get it all dealt with over the next two-three weeks, so we will hopefully be done for a while. ;)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:43:13 PM by Rooney »