Author Topic: Thrusday, December 11, 2014  (Read 624 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, December 11, 2014
« on: December 11, 2014, 07:09:46 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, December 11, 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 07:33:21 AM »
Our Christmas shopping day wasn't as productive as I needed it to be.  Ross can only handle so much before he just freezes up and says he is done.  Ugh. At least we had lunch together with a gift card we got from a grain supplier.  Megan got home last night for Christmas break.  Allison has game in another town right after school.  Levi will stay with friend and go to basketball practice.  Ashley is delivering FFA fruit after school then wants to go to a game in a different town. I am hoping to clean house and do massive bookwork now that Megan can help with chores.  I want to do some baking this weekend with the kids.  Hopefully today I can get out some of my Christmas cards. I have lost my list so am winging it. Ugh

Coffee time
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 07:46:09 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow,
   It is damp and cool here today, but supposed to get up into the 50s. I have been busy working on scarves for the grandkids. I am on the last one for the grandsons. I have 2 out of 5 done for the granddaughters. It feels good to have time to work on handwork again.
   I am kind of down in the dumps today. My mom called me last night and jumped all over me. She said some really nasty things and said none of us kids care about her. It was bad enough, that Kevin was reaching for the phone to tell her to leave me alone.  :'( I told Kevin a little bit ago, that it would be nice to know that my mom loves me for me and not for what I can do for her. She has to go in as an out patient next Wed. and have them shock her heart back into rhythm. Maybe that made her go wacko. I don't know. She was even mad because none of her neighbors were home to help her figure out her new medicine. This was at 7:30 last night. I just feel like crawling into a hole and pulling it in after me. If you could say a prayer for mom to get her senses back and for me to be able to handle what she dishes out, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
   Now I am off to do some more crocheting. Thinking about not answering the phone today, to give me a day of peace, but probably will go ahead and answer.  :-\ You all have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 08:33:02 AM »
Bless you, Winona. I know how you feel about not answering your phone. I do that often. Sometimes those you love most are quicker to hurt you than a total stranger would be.  Prayers for you and your mom.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.