Author Topic: Wednesday May 27  (Read 613 times)

Offline Cathie

Wednesday May 27
« on: May 27, 2015, 05:39:28 AM »
Good morning ~

Have a cup of tea before I run out the door to work.  I did pull chicken from my freezer to cook for dinner although I have no idea what to do with it  ;) So I will need to think of something!

I need to do some tidying when I get home from work, laundry, make dinner then run out the door to take my daughter to train in Canada, a big meet is coming up soon and she would like to make Provincial finals out of it so she needs to train.

Hope you all have a great day!

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday May 27
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 07:44:50 AM »
Good morning Cathy and all,

So fun to see someone start the daily!  Looks like another beautiful day today.  It says 60% chance rain today so I mowed and pulled weeds yesterday.(plenty more weeds to pull). And did lots of stuff outside in anticipation of it raining.  My main area of house needs attention.  I need to go burn some garbage and take some cans we recycle over to shed.  I need to egg delivery ready.  So Ross canceled branding today.  Neighbors planned one also so they are going there.  Megan and Ashley are going fencing this morning so we have pasture ready to turn cows into.  I need to figure out spray today and just get it done.  Crop adjuster comes so will take her around that could take a couple hours. Ugh   

Coffee time..
Janice