Author Topic: Thursday, July 2, 2015  (Read 616 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, July 2, 2015
« on: July 02, 2015, 06:45:51 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, July 2, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 07:14:31 AM »
We had rain yesterday early in the morning. We couldn't start cutting hay til 3  our humidity level was about 70% all day so no baling.  Hopefully the sun comes out and shine today. We need to move through 4 wheat fields.  Cut, bale and haul hay off right away and then replant.  Besides our regular fields to hay.  I am calling my dr back today as my elbow still really hurts especially when in tractor. I think I have a bone chip up in there. I may run into town for seed if they call that it is in.  A few other errands too. Otherwise hay, check cows and housework and I need to make some phone calls,  I think we repaired pool and we started to fill back up but they shut it off through the night.  We will refill today.  I think I got an old disc sold off of craigslist. He will come tomorrow morning.  I made a list last night for kids instead of just telling them everything that needs done. Of course I never think of everything when I finally have paper.  We have our calf buyers start coming end of month and in August to look at our calves we will sell end of October (usually). So want everything straightened up and caught up around here.  Why is the summer so short and winters so long. Ha. Starting to get stressed of how to get everything done.  Ugh. I also go on a bus tour with my farm group for 4 days starting July 27.  Ross was going to go with me but we both can't be gone.  So I talked my friend into going with me.  She is an editor with a big agriculture paper.  So relieved.  Well better get going. I am thinking of 20 more things that have to be done. 

Coffee time..
Janice