Author Topic: Thrusday, September 15, 2016  (Read 626 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, September 15, 2016
« on: September 15, 2016, 07:21:40 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, September 15, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 07:26:35 AM »
I am agreeing with Merilee yesterday. I need a do over on the jobs I wanted done yesterday never got done. And I don't know I will get them today.  I am fixing to head out and rake after I get servants started and the humidity isn't so high.  So that means any projects near the house need done before I go to field.  Allison has volleyball at 6 and Ashley has a powderpuff game at 6:30.  It is homecoming so try to get must of all in.  I need to make some phone calls so better run..

Coffee time

Janice

I wish coffee time meant sitting around drinking coffee instead of just coffee on the go....

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 10:10:55 AM »
Hello Ladies!

I have been gone for a few days.  Had a wonderful time up north with hubby.  We really needed the time away.  Now back to the day in and day out.

I have been struggling getting back into the swing of things.  I need to run to the store to grab a couple of things.  I did get to Aldi to grab essentials like milk and such. One load of laundry done, but still have at least one more to do.

Feeling a little down. Not sure if it is just post vacay blues, or what. I struggle with weather related depression, but it has been absolutely beautiful here as of late.  So, it's probably not anything to do with that.   :-\

Hoping to get out into the sunshine today and take a few deep breaths to re-center myself.

Guess I had better get myself motivated to get out the door.  I also have some paperwork to get done today.
Have a great afternoon everyone!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 11:11:01 AM »
I've not posted in a couple of days.  I wish I could say it's because I live such an exciting life, but that's not the case. :)

Homeschooling, housework, animals, and just plain living fill my days.  On Tuesday, Emily and her dog, Buddy, had the 4H dog show at the fair.  She brought home 2 blue ribbons, 1 red ribbon, and $42 in prize money.  She loves her dogs!

Yesterday was so uneventful that I hardly remember it, and this afternoon I have to take Emily to art class and then to the library for an after school program.  After that, it's home to fix supper.  It's an easy and quick one tonight - bbq sandwiches made from some smoked pork I pulled out of the freezer.

Like Pam, I have been feeling a little blue lately.  I feel like I do and do for everyone but myself.  I am trying hard to get some 'me' time, but it's hard sometimes.  I did go last Friday for a haircut and highlights.  It's been so long since I have done anything like that!

Well, it's time for me to get going.  Talk to you all later!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn