Author Topic: Friday, August 28, 2015  (Read 901 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, August 28, 2015
« on: August 28, 2015, 08:38:37 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, August 28, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 10:05:16 AM »
Lanes 1st football game tonight.He is icing his ankles now. I doubt he will even play being a freshman.  Allison spent the night at a friends last night so will get her at game. Ashley is washing eggs and will be getting ready to go camping with a friend for the weekend. I am waiting to hear back from my computer repair man. I am buying a newer verison of quickbooks pro so everything will be up to date. I need my computer back desparatly.  I am trying to get some bookwork done that needs turned in soon. ugh I am cleaning out my bedroom and getting some extra stuff ready for the consignment store. Then will take over to neighbors on way to game tonight. I am heading down to clean nest of chickens and put new straw in. Then head out to finish checking cows. I think lunch is leftovers. 

Coffee on the run..
Janice

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 10:23:43 AM »
Hi Janice!

Super-easy day around here.  I've been working a bunch and running errands this week, and today is just an at-home day.  I think I'll wash the sheets and fold the rest of the laundry that's still in the dryer from two days ago ;D.  I also want to finish lining the walls of our bathroom closet with contact paper.  Other that that, it's just normal maintenance chores around here.

Nothing major happening here this weekend, either.  I am getting together with my group of church girls - the 'Ya-Yas' - on Saturday, and that's always a great time. Otherwise, just enjoying the beautiful, almost-fall weather!

Dinner tonight is leftover.  Also thrilling ;D.

Have a wonderful day!
Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 10:35:48 AM »
Hi Ladies!

Kind of a do whatever day for me. I might just read a book, or watch a movie. (what?!?!?!)  Hubby is out of town until tomorrow. I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow afternoon, so I should wrap the gift for that at least.

Being here by myself usually yields one of two outcomes. I either get a ton of projects done, or I veg out and just chill.
I am thinking the latter sounds pretty inviting right now!

Maybe I will spend some time making a list of all the projects I want to get done this fall.  (I will start the list with the undone summer projects. LOL!)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I get to see my college boy for a few minutes tomorrow. He lives near where the baby shower is, and needs a rent check for September! At least I know I will see him once a month since rent will be due! :)

Enjoy everyone!
Pam

Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25