Author Topic: Friday, August 8, 2014  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Cheryl

Friday, August 8, 2014
« on: August 08, 2014, 07:14:00 AM »
Good morning!

I've had my coffee, fed the animals, and went on my morning walk.  Now I'm about to eat breakfast.  After that we'll start school work.

I'll be picking the last of my tomatoes sometime today and getting them canned.  We finally got some much needed rain last night.  Maybe my pepper plants will make it a little while longer now.

Well, I am going to eat.  I need to get moving.

Supper tonight is homemade pizza and a salad.

Have a great day!  :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, August 8, 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 09:04:41 AM »
Good Morning Cheryl and all

Well we are going on the tubing trip we decided last night. So lots of last minute packing. The kids are at the neighbors working calves again. They worked from 8-8 yesterday. Today they dont have as many I hope it wont take long.  I want to leave around noon. Levi is home with me so I had him put the water in camper and he will help me haul out more stuff. I am fixing on going into town to go check calves at rented pasture and get groceries. We will have to go back into town to get the pickup that is being worked on. The racks for our new hay trailer ended up coming in yesterday so we went and got those and I hauled 4 loads of hay. The kids needed the truck I used to haul hay as they  had a flat tire. Well I have a ton to do.

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 09:20:03 AM »
Have a safe and fun trip, Janice!  :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 12:31:18 PM »
Good afternoon Janice and Cheryl and anyone else here today. :)  Both of you get so much done so early in the day!  I never have been able to do that.  Definitely NOT a morning person.  Anyway, so far today, 3 loads of laundry done and 3 more to go.  Getting ready to go upstairs and touch-up paint the wall board around the playroom.  Then I will iron and hang up hubby's office clothing for next week.  We have a busy weekend around the house planned.  Lots of home maintenance projects going on.  That seems to be an on-going process around here.  Like eating an elephant, I suppose, just a little at a time. LOL :)  I am looking into starting an ebay store, so will be working on that a bit this weekend, but I am looking forward to that. Other than that just family time with hubby and the kiddos.

Janice- Tubing sounds so fun!  Do you have somewhere you go around where you live?

Cheryl- I am so jealous of your walks!  Probably wonderful with the cooler weather this week.  Sounds like you got loads of tomatoes.  We got quite a few, but not enough to can.  They were mostly cherry tomatoes, so the kids have been eating them like candy instead.  As for my peppers, they were very small this go around.

Off to paint now.  May check in later.

Lindsay