Author Topic: Wednesday, May 24, 2017  (Read 868 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
« on: May 24, 2017, 09:19:48 AM »
Good Morning!  ;D
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:29:06 AM »
Hi Ladies! 

Hope to see several of you here today!

A little gloomy weather wise here.  We are expecting rain.  I need to get out and plant the tomato and pepper plant in a container before the rain hits.  I think I should have time to do that.  Won't take but a minute anyway.

My day is a little off.  My usual routine for Wed. was changed up a little bit.  My friend had to get home after the weight watchers meeting, so we didn't walk (iffy weather anyway), or lunch.  I took that time to stop at the Secretary of State and renew my license and plate.  It didn't take too long, so I was glad with that, and it is done.  The hassle of having a birthday that seems to always fall over the Memorial Day holiday weekend. 

I will continue on cleaning up around here since we will be gone all weekend.  Hoping I can get a lot done.  I am a little behind, because I spent a lot of time putting all my photos on my new external hard drive that came in yesterday.  I feel so much better about having that done.  So glad I didn't lose them when my computer fritzed out!

Once I get most of the cleaning done, I will do a quick self manicure. 

Not sure about dinner tonight.  No leftovers available, and I don't really want to cook something since any leftovers of that would go to waste.  Will probably grab a small pizza instead. 

Leaving early in the morning, and I am really looking forward to some time away reacquainting myself with hubs since he has been gone so much as of late!!  LOL!!

Have a great day, and long weekend.  Remember our fallen heroes.
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
Good morning!

Popping in just for a minute--lots to do.  Still working on graduation plans, vacation plans, etc.  I got all the bills paid that will be due while we're gone so I don't have to worry about that.  I'm heading over to school in a little while for Field Day then this afternoon will be continuing to work on everything that needs to be done by Friday. :)

Have a great day!
Merilee