Author Topic: Wednesday, July 9, 2014  (Read 1083 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
« on: July 09, 2014, 06:26:28 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, July 9, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 06:31:20 AM »
Plugging along at haying. We are renting an extra baler so praying everything runs smoothly. The next 3 days is basketball camp for kids in town. Hopefully Ashley can run kids around for this. Allison is having a friend spend the night during camp. My sunburn is getting better but by last night my ankles were 3x their size. I need to run a few errands in town or have Ashley run some also. Time for the washer/dishwasher reboot. Plenty to do.

coffee time
Janice

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 09:38:49 AM »
Good morning!

We've all been sick for the last week, but I'm feeling more myself today, so I'm going to try to whip the house back into shape.  We're also doing a lot of furniture rearranging over the next couple weeks, so I need to get my craft dresser emptied.  A lot of it I think I will be donating.  I already have all my beading supplies packed and ready to ship to my sister.  This removing stuff from our home has been both easier and harder than I thought it would be. 

Dinner will be the chicken I roasted yesterday, mashed potatoes and some sort of veggie
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 12:35:43 PM »
Wow!  What has happened around here lately?  I can literally hear the crickets. ;D 

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 01:31:28 PM »
Seems like a whole lot going on but at the same time nothing lol. Kids have vbs again tonight and me and hubby both have work. Just trying to sort thru bill and clean the house a bit. Have a great day everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.