Author Topic: Wednesday, July 16, 2014  (Read 1077 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, July 16, 2014
« on: July 16, 2014, 06:42:13 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 06:58:36 AM »
We are haying and the baler is awesome. Of course we haven't had a problem with it yet so when we will do it will be a learning experience with the computer monitor.  So same old here, hay, clean out graineries and house work. Ross fixed belt on lawn mower, Ashley mowed and now other belt is broke.  I told them only let me mow! Ugh! My friends dh that is only in his early 40s had a mild heart attack and possibly some small strokes they are doing an MRI this morning. If you could please say a prayer.   I checked the chokecherries and plums and they are still green maybe end of month or beginning of next.  I want to do some cleaning up around the old machinery so it doesn't look so tacky. Ross never seems to get to it so I will do it when he is gone. Laundry is going, but kitchen needs some attention. I want to leave youngest DD to do that job.  1 kid will put 2 bales together so when we go to gather to haul home it takes half the time.  Boy we are having cooler temperatures and I am not complaining. Looks like today is the last day for cool weather though.

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
Re: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 08:20:57 AM »
Janice - I'm sorry to hear of your friend's DH.  He's so young to be dealing with that!  I will pray for them.

We had a super busy day yesterday with lots of dr appts.  Today is going to be a catch up day on chores after being gone all yesterday.  We're also leaving for Denver on friday morning, so I need to push all of the laundry through and get the house cleaned more than usual.  I love to come home to a clean house!  We had a peek at the babies yesterday at one of my appts.  They are looking good, but their gestational sacs are still on the small side.  The dr said it's common with twins and not to worry too much about it.  It's difficult not to, though.  Of course i googled it and there can be some negative outcomes.  I'm praying and hoping for the best. 

Not too much else going on here.  We're just trying not to melt in the heat.  We've had several 100+F days here.  Today is supposed to be down in the upper 80s, so maybe we're through the worst of it for now.  Our poor grass is yellow and parched.
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)