Author Topic: Tuesday, November 24, 2015  (Read 686 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, November 24, 2015
« on: November 24, 2015, 07:05:00 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, November 24, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 07:14:10 AM »
Same ol same ol here. Although we don't have a game tonight as planned. Levi has practice though 6-7:30.  I helped Ross fence yesterday but I came in in the late afternoon I have had this cold forever.  Driving me nuts. Ears are popping.  Just so much sinus pressure.  But really not that sick as I feel like doing stuff.need to make the phone calls I didn't do yesterday and the usual household chores.   Not sure what outside job I will have today but will be finishing some projects outside.  I need to start figuring out my Christmas shopping soon. Starting to make me nervous.  Better start the normal household chores.

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 08:59:17 AM »
Good morning!

Like Janice, same old same old here.  Not really much new--daily work and chipping away at the ole to-do list.  I do need to figure out what I need to buy for Thanksgiving.  We are going to my parents' home.  DH is in charge of the mashed potatoes (M&D will cook them then he will mash and flavor them), and I am in charge of the yams-n-apples casserole.  I'd also like to bring some fun snacks.

I asked this on Facebook, just for fun.  And I'm asking here--what's your favorite side dish for Thanksgiving?  Mine is the stuffing/dressing.

Janice, hope you get over that cold.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 01:40:16 PM »
Good afternoon.

Same old same old around here too. :D. Not much changes but that's ok, I guess.  I'm not good with surprises, so I kind of like just rocking along.

I'm busy with housework, school with Emily, and trying to finalize plans for Thanksgiving.  I'm hoping I have everything I need without buying anything else.  We're eating at my parents' house and I'm supposed to bring mashed potatoes, green beans, cheese ball, and peanut butter fudge. 

Merilee, I think my favorite dish is the dressing.  I have my mother's recipe but of course mine never tastes as good!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn