Author Topic: Tuesday, MAY 10, 2016  (Read 687 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, MAY 10, 2016
« on: May 10, 2016, 08:10:28 AM »
Good Morning ;)

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, MAY 10, 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 08:14:56 AM »
Notice the date change today! Ugh... So today is clean this HOUSE! Besides the normal chores of cows, chicks, laundry, bookwork etc.  My house needs some major attention and just getting a deeper clean. Tomorrow I am gone for Lanes appointment so need to get organized for that returns, etc.  I am on to get idea for crock pot tonight.  Heading into town with husband to take cow to sale and pick up my moms treadmill that she needs out of  there as she is getting new windows put in. The baby chicks are doing good. So cute.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, MAY 10, 2016
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 09:46:58 AM »
Good morning!

I had a lovely Mother's Day on Sunday with my family, then yesterday I drove up to see my mom.  Yesterday evening we went to see Steven's mother.  So I spent nearly the entire day out of the house.

Today I've got to catch up from yesterday.  I have laundry to do, sheets to change, the house to pick up.  I also want to sweep and mop my hard floors and vacuum the carpets.  The van needs to be cleaned out.  We've had quite a bit of rain lately so this afternoon, after the sun's had a chance to dry the ground a bit more, I'll go out and mow the backyard.  Need to get started on the garden.  I don't usually plant before Memorial Day because we can still get freezing temperatures overnight.  There's also a bunch of other little things that need to be done.

Have a great day!

Merilee