Author Topic: Saturday, July 9, 2016  (Read 682 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, July 9, 2016
« on: July 09, 2016, 07:11:05 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, July 9, 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 07:25:07 AM »
I can't believe how fast this summer is flying by.  It is has been hotter and dryer here this year as well. We finally had an inch of rain I think Wednesday.  It soaked right in.  Our combine crew finally arrived. They are from Oklahoma/ They tried it yesterday but the moisture was too high. We have just stayed very busy fencing, cattle, planting, spraying, etc.  Today they will fence. I think Ross and I will do a quick trip to Rapid to get our side by side and I will do a Sams club run. Mainly milk.   It is $2.46 at Sams  $4.69 where I live. Obviously sometimes I have to get milk here.  Then tonight we are going to a fish fry at a friends house.  I will need to make something for that. I have the servants going. I am gonna head out and mow yards,  I think I will start on mine.  Keeping the pool clean keeps me on my toes to.  I had a coon getting my chickens last night. So I don't want to let them completely out today where they would be free ranged. ha I have a screened in area for them.  Now to get that coon. I need to put dryer vent on my dryer at the rental and a smoke alarm.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Saturday, July 9, 2016
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 07:43:35 AM »
Good morning.

I am having a hard time getting motivated to do anything this morning.  I went to the garden about an hour ago and picked what was ready, mainly tomatoes and a few beans.  It's already so hot outside that it's miserable.  I wish it would rain for about three days straight.

I need to be doing some organizing in my laundry room.  It looks like we stand in the doorway and just throw things in there, so I need to put a few things back on the shelves where they belong.  While I'm in there, I think I will sneak a few things into the donate box and be done with it. 

Have a good day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn