Author Topic: Thursday, April 27, 2017  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Cheryl

Thursday, April 27, 2017
« on: April 27, 2017, 04:00:38 AM »
Good morning!

I decided since I am awake to go ahead and post before I get busy and forget.

Yesterday I had the bright idea to drink at least a gallon of water because I have been slacking and I always feel better when I drink it.  Well, I was up and down all night long!  I have got to remember to stop drinking well before bedtime. 

I'm listening to the rain right now, but will start my coffee in a bit, then get started on my day.  Emily has art this afternoon, so we will be leaving here around 12:30 and getting home around 3:30.  Hamburgers are on the menu for tonight.  I always try to plan something quick and easy on days I have running around to do.

Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Thursday, April 27, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 06:50:59 AM »
Good Morning,

Still not feeling wonderful but the raw sore throat is gone. I now have a stuffy nose and a bit of a cough. My mouth is so dry and was all night long. I kept having to get up and go to the bathroom but I wasn't drinking a lot and my mouth felt like cotton balls.

We had two commitments last night that had to be done so we did proceed with those. I couldn't make dinner because (1) I didn't feel like it and (2) I didn't want to make something and risk hubby getting sick. We did our own thing (leftovers). Hopefully tonight I can just crawl up on the couch for a while.

It rained during the night but I think it was a nice gentle rain. Looks like more for today. And it's supposed to cool off though I did enjoy our warmer weather.

Well, not much for me today. How is your day turning out ladies?

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 06:53:31 AM »
Good Morning Cheryl and all who may follow!

I have a low key day today. (I feel like I say that quite a lot!) - I need to dust and vacuum. 

It rained quite a bit overnight, and we are in for quite a bit more between now and Tuesday.  I don't mind the rain, but 5-6 days straight is a little much!  It's just gray and breezy right now, but looks like it could start back up at any time. 
I was thinking we would go to son's games on Saturday, but looks like they might get rained out.  Will play that by ear.

Hubby gets home later tonight after being on the road since Sunday.  It will be good to have him home.  I don't mind the solitude, but it does start to get lonely when it's 4 or 5 days in a row.  I keep myself busy at least. 

Was going to do sweet potato nachos for dinner, but I have leftover chicken fried rice from last night, and a black bean/veggie rice bowl from Tuesday, so I think I will just go with one of those instead.  Don't want to waste leftovers.

Hope everyone has a great day!  Enjoy the sunshine if you have it!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 08:35:21 AM »
Good morning!

It's a nice sunny morning!  A bit cold though--weather predictions are for snow this afternoon!   :o  It won't last long though.  Never does at this time of year.

I'm babysitting this morning--just waiting for the kids to arrive.  I'll work in the family room while they're playing--I'll put away the Easter stuff and rearrange the general spring stuff.  I'll also dust while I'm at it. 

I don't know what I'll do this afternoon--probably more project work.

Tonight, if it doesn't rain/snow, both boys have soccer practice.

Merilee