Author Topic: Wednesday, August 5, 2015  (Read 882 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, August 5, 2015
« on: August 05, 2015, 07:17:22 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, August 5, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:22:31 AM »
So everything I wrote yesterday I only partly did.  So that is what I am doing today. Yesterday I took Ashley shopping in a town only 1 1/2 hr away. Not as good as shopping as the city but the rally is way too intense hopefully can get the hay put up we have down. Lots to do. I want to make some chocolate chip cookies to have to snack on

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 11:13:37 AM »
Good Afternoon Janice and all who may follow!

Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy today!

Hubby and I rode the bike trail for about 10 miles round trip. It was a beautiful morning for it. Trying to build up some stamina so we can do some longer rides in the future.

So, now I need to come up with a to do list for my day.  Mostly I need to get to the laundry. Son is headed back to his college apartment for the weekend, and hubby has a business trip late week, so I want to make sure they have what they need.

Other than that, the dust in the main part of the house needs to be dealt with.
I'm not feeling overly motivated, so I will have to think on other things to add to my short list!

Hope everyone has an amazing rest of their day, and enjoys their evening!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 12:34:14 PM »
Hey Pam,

Have you been to the new Tanger outlet store? Not sure if that is your "thing" but since my youngest daughter got a job there for the summer and school breaks we've been there a time or two. It has calmed down already since the grand opening.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 03:06:12 PM »
Alice:
I haven't yet ventured out there.  Thanks for letting me know that it has calmed down.

I feel like the older I get, the less tolerant I am of huge crowds.  It just doesn't appeal to me.

The outlet mall is definitely "my kind of thing", so I will head down there soon! (probably during the week, I assume the weekends will still be kind of crazy - at least until school starts).

Have a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25