Author Topic: Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2016  (Read 688 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2016
« on: December 28, 2016, 06:03:32 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!

Are you out there??  :D
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 06:16:50 AM »
Good Morning!

I am up and around. Kinda!  We were up kind of late last night. Played cards until about midnight. So, this morning came pretty quickly. 

Son is flying out this afternoon, so I am not going to my weight watchers meeting this morning. Hubby will take him to the airport leaving here around 11:30 a.m.  I will be home catching on some of the things that have gotten away from me a little bit.

We are going to dinner with middle son's girlfriend and her parents this evening to celebrate gf's birthday.  Should be a nice evening.

Not too much else happening in my world today. Finally the Holiday is wrapping up. 

We are staying home over New Year's. Hubby keeps coming up with "this event would be fun, or that party would be cool", but I am out. Enough already. I am an introvert when it comes down to it, and I have stretched myself as far as I can as of late.  With his job, we could be out in the public pretty much every day.  It is just too much for me. I need a break, and am going to insist on it in order to keep my mental health.

Hope everyone has an amazing day! 
Pam
Wife of 32 years

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 06:26:00 AM »
I am here, but my days sound like a broken record.  Nothing exciting to report. :D

I have had my coffee, and my husband has just left for work.  Emily is still sleeping.  I've been up a couple of hours and a nap sounds good right now.  It's cool and cloudy outside, there's nowhere I need to go, so a nap just might be in order!

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 06:45:17 AM »
Sometimes I feel like that too, Cheryl. Same old, same old. 
It is always a relief to know that we aren't the only ones with an uneventful day. 
Sometimes uneventful is very comforting!
Glad you checked in!  Hope that nap becomes a reality for you today!!
Pam
Wife of 32 years

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 07:43:24 AM »
I'm here too but I also live the "same old" life!

After work yesterday I decided tacos were not on the agenda since there was so much other things to eat and I just put on my pj's and watched a couple episodes of a series I've been watching. Then I read a book for a while. I asked my son to do the dishes which he happily did. The girls went out and were late coming home. I went to bed at 9 pm. I didn't sleep wonderful but that's my normal.  Maybe tonight will be like last night in that I can just put on my pj's when I get home from work.

I am really feeling like I need to vacuum but really I have to wait until the kids are gone. I just see pills and lint all over but it's not stains so it really should wait. The kitchen floor needs to be mopped but again, just wait a few more days. I have one thing on my grocery list--powdered laundry detergent. Not even for me but for one of the traveling girls.

I am wanting to make a beef stew in my pressure cooker but I have to find a recipe first. Probably for tomorrow. I feel like my kids don't get enough beef in their diets so I want to make a beef stew before they all go on their way. I have a few tougher cuts of beef in the freezer so that would be perfect in the pressure cooker. I even have a few carrots and a lot of potatoes so now I just have to figure out the sauce.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats