Author Topic: Wednesday, August 16, 2017  (Read 797 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
« on: August 16, 2017, 12:45:26 PM »
Happy Wednesday afternoon,

I'm late but so is everyone else! Must be some busy days today.

Last night was a bust for dinner. Nothing made, no plans, and no leftovers. What's a woman to do? She goes to the local store and grabs a pound of bacon and some lettuce and makes BLTs! My parents gave me two nearly ripe tomatoes on Sat. and they were ready to eat last night. I had a small loaf on homemade bread that needed to be used so we had wonderful BLTs. I also put a piece of frozen beef, carrots and potatoes in the instant pot for the kids who needed lunches for today. So, I did get meals planned but now today is upon us and I will have to make something tonight. I think it will be Crunchy homemade taco hamburger helper. It won't have anything crunchy in it since I don't have any tortilla chips or corn chips so it will just be the casserole.

We were so busy last night but we still got a short walk in after it was all done. But I had such a hard time falling asleep and when I did it was restless. I'm a bit tired today.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 05:42:18 PM »
Hi Alice and any others who may check in.

My day was scattered today.  I was totally off.  Had my usual weight watchers meeting, walk with my friend and lunch, but then I ran a couple of errands. 

I woke up too early, so laid back down, and then when the alarm went off I wasn't ready to get up.  I wanted to leave early to get a car wash before my meeting, and I did, but that made my morning a little rushed, and confused as to what I was doing.

Did some picking up around the house.  A quick once over of the downstairs bathroom, and did some computer work. 

Was a full day.  Hubs will be home shortly.  One more busy day for him tomorrow, and then it will slow down for a bit. 

Hope everyone had a productive day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25