Author Topic: Wednesday March 4th,2015  (Read 745 times)

Offline Linda

Wednesday March 4th,2015
« on: March 04, 2015, 06:11:34 AM »
Good Morning, we have a beautiful snow falling this morning.. shouldn't last long,but it sure it pretty.

Going to get my hair fix this morning, this gray streak is driving me nuts.lol

Also will go by tsc and pick mouse up some hay, and i need to go get a giftcard, and some tomato's.. other than that just have some general cleanup to do.. and of course if i get bored there is always laundry.. yuck.

Dinner tonight is taco's and refried beans.

Have a wonderful day, Linda

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday March 4th,2015
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 12:05:51 PM »
Good morning for 2 more minutes

Linda isnt it amazing how much a hair appt makes you feel. Enjoy!

So I am very thankful the storm they warned about wasnt anything. The kids went back to school at 12.  Today is still a little cold.  Then it is to be super nice this weekend.  Yeah. Megan is coming back for spring break tomorrow. That will be so nice so I can go to Levis bball games Friday and Saturday.  I need to go out to check on 2 more pastures of cows and check water and mineral. Everything is fed for the day. I will swing by chickens and do them before I come to house so I dont have to go back out till I check at midnight or 1AM. I caught Lanes cold. I am so terrible about remembering vitamins. I will do great then I get totally off track. They are having a blood drive today but I better not go.  I need to reboot the servants (washer & dishwasher) and do a little bookwork beofer I get to far behind. 

Have a great day
Janice

Offline Linda

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 12:19:27 PM »
Janice, it sure does make you feel better. Have a great day and i hope your cold goes away soon...

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 01:23:10 PM »
Well, it just starting freezing raining here and everything is icing up fast.  We are supposed to get up to a foot of snow on top of it by tonight.  Sure hope we don't lose power with this. :P  Spring.........where are you??? :o

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 04:38:19 PM »
Good evening!

I had a dr's appointment in a town 50 miles west of us at 9:30 this morning.  With the ice and snow predictions, my hubby kindly drove me.  He could do that as post was closed till noon due to the forecast, and later was closed altogether so he didn't have to go in at all.  The appointment took awhile as we were discussing adrenal lab results, so the ice had begun before we left.  I think we accompanied the front all the way back home...the 25 mph winds were plenty before even factoring in the ice.  He dropped me at the library as I had to work at noon, then came back and got me at 4 PM.  By then the snow had started and is coming down very hard right now.  So weird after hiking yesterday in nice weather.

Anyhow, I came home and got cheesy potatoes, meat loaf, and baked beans in the oven.  Now thinking of maybe making a dessert.  I think we'll play games with the kids later, and maybe read and watch some shows.  All church activities are cancelled for this evening.  Haven't heard yet about school...last night, the schools cancelled for today due to the incoming ice.

Everyone stay warm and safe!
Catherine