Author Topic: Monday, August 10, 2015  (Read 785 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, August 10, 2015
« on: August 10, 2015, 07:50:46 AM »
Good Busy Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, August 10, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 07:55:38 AM »
Well we are off and running. Ross and crew are working calves today. I baked these buns with pastrami and cheese  inside. Also ham and cheese till I ran out of both. I need to run suburban in to get oil changed. We are leaving for funeral this afternoon as soon as they are done. I astill need to pack but have vehicle cleaned and clothes ironed. I am heading into town right now to run errands. Need to mail package and get plates for chore vehicle. Better run. Lots to do.

Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 08:34:56 AM »
Good morning ladies,

It is a beautiful day here, around 80* so far. We  have had some hot, hot days this summer, but not a lot of them. Most of the summer has been rather cool with lots of rain. Kevin can hardly keep up with the mowing. LOL By the time he has everything mowed, it is time to start over. Also we have so much dew at night that he can't mow till mid afternoon. But it is what it is. I would rather have to mow lots than have everything brown and dead.  ;)
   I have to work the evening shift today. I haven't heard yet whether state is there, but if they are everyone will be in a tizzy. LOL I understand the need to have the inspections, but some of their rules are just silly in my opinion.  ::) Oh well, we will do what we have to do and hopefully not get any tags.
   Thank you all for the warm welcome back. I knew you would welcome me back with open arms, just the kind of ladies you are.  ;D
   Well, I need to get my chores done and a few other things done before I get ready for work. I was letting my chicks and ducks out around 6 till I lost 3 to predators. Now I wait till about 10 to let them out. When I am working the morning shift, Kevin does it for me. So far we haven't lost any more. You all take care and have a great day. I will try to stop back in on Wed. Tomorrow is another double, so I am sure I won't feel like the computer.

Janice, good to read about your day. I have missed this.  :)

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 11:12:06 AM »
Good morning, ladies!

I am having some coffee and reading about your days while the bacon cooks in the oven.  Both of my boys are back home!  Brandon was gone for 8 weeks, on staff at a Scout camp on Catalina Island (must have been rough, huh  ;)  ) and Trevor has been on trips off and on this summer too.  He was at the camp Brandon worked at this past week.  I have b=missed them so much!  Brandon came home needing a haircut and they both need shoes so we are going to head out here after we eat to do those things and get a few groceries.

This evening, Brandon is playing softball with the high school group from church and Trevor has a swim banquet.  I am making peach cobbler for that.

Well, breakfast is ready.  Have a good day everyone!