The Hearth > Managing a Household

Tuesday. October 8, 2013

<< < (2/2)

Rooney:
OK so the whole basement has almost been emptied out and still no sign of that snake.  He is very small and I am afraid it will be impossible to find it again.  My fear is that it will find us first and unexpectedly.  :o  So how do you get rid of it if you can't find it? I am thinking maybe some glue traps along the walls? DH is pretty sure that the only way it could have gotten in is through the backdoor through the hole at the bottom of the screen door.  I am freaking out because I really don't even know what kind it is. 

Well anyway today will bring school, trying to finish emptying out the laundry room by actually washing everything left in there.  I am going to try to even wash the material baskets that hold the dirty clothes (they get yucky).  Other than that just cook up either some chicken or roast for tonight.  I might try going through some of the totes looking for winter clothes  for the littles too. :)

Winona, must be something that can be caught through the computer because I was up for about three hours last night with tummy troubles.  I feel better this morning and I hope that you will too. :)

Janice, so sorry about all the troubles in your area. Praying. :)

Shelley, you seem to be getting so much done towards your winter preparedness! :)  Putting me to shame. :)

Andrea, hope you have fun outdoors today. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version