Author Topic: Thurs. May 29th  (Read 1177 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Thurs. May 29th
« on: May 29, 2014, 06:11:40 AM »
Good morning,
   I am so thankful for the 7/10 inch of rain we got yesterday afternoon. My garden appreciated it.  :) Penny has no babies yet, so not sure if she isn't haven't any, they guy got his dates wrong, or she is just late.  ??? It is humid here, but supposed to be a bit cooler today. I think I will work on my duck pen since it is too wet to work in the garden or yard. That's it for me today. You all have a good one.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline wrancher

Re: Thurs. May 29th
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 06:26:12 AM »
Good morning Winona and all who follow

We are trying to get stuff done around here so we can go camping June 6-8 we have reservations but can always cancel.  I need to figure out how to get tiller fixed. Ross is driving me nuts I don't want to nag fix my tiller but just get it  done . Ha. I  am getting behind by not getting the garden in.  I need to finish weeding and planting one of my beds where I put the pepper plants.  I got a ton done yesterday but my list is still rather long but getting there.  Tomorrow Allison and I have appointments in city. I want my refidgerator and walk in cleaned out so when I come home with fresh stuff it is easier.  Winona I wish I had your rain as I need to water today. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 07:47:44 AM »
Would love some rain here as well....
Up super early today, dh had to go in early.
General cleaning here, may mow later.
Dinner is a work in progress  in my brain at the moment.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 09:54:14 AM »
   Still no baby rabbits.  :( I just came in from working on the duck pen. Oh my goodness, I am filthy and stink. LOL Oh well, no point in cleaning up much since I still have work to do on their pen. Now why did I request the ducks so soon after the chicks?  ??? LOL I have a wagon load of stuff for the compost. Still have a bit more to dig out, then I can start fresh. It is so humid here today that I am drenched with sweat when I come out of the shed. I am working on the shed attached to the brooder house. I opened the brooder door, so my baby chicks could watch me. They are getting quite a kick out of the crazy lady digging and shoveling in their neighboring shed. LOL  :D
   I just ate an omelet and waiting to cool down, then back to work. I figured I check on you all while I cool.  ;)

Janice and Pam, I wish I could send you both some rain. We need it too, as our state is once again getting into drought status. That shower we had yesterday was so weird. People just a few miles away never received a drop. Mom had 86* and sunshine while I had 66* and pouring rain.  ??? She lives about 13 miles away.
   Well, I'd better get back to work. I asked Kevin if he would help me build a divider wall in the shed on Saturday if I have it all cleaned out and he said yes.  ;D So I need to get it done.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie