Author Topic: Sun. Dec. 28, 2014  (Read 777 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Sun. Dec. 28, 2014
« on: December 28, 2014, 08:06:26 AM »
Good morning,
     It got down in to the lower 20s last night. We also have a heavy frost. I need to go run some errands tomorrow, so I am going to get my Monday chores done today. Yikes!  :o I have done nothing since last Tues. Yeah! We have a mess! LOL
    I went through most of my yarn stash yesterday. I tried to pick projects that I have enough of one color to do. I got started on a new shawl. It is crochet. I do want to work on a knitting project, but it is more stressful for me to do, so I decided to stick with crochet for a bit. May get back to sewing this week some time, but not today. So my morning consists of dishes, cleaning litter box, sweeping, and getting laundry sorted.
   I guess I better get started. You all have a great day!
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Sun. Dec. 28, 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »
Good morning!

We have some snow left, though it started melting yesterday afternoon.  Girls are already at church for SS, and the rest of us will head there in about 30 minutes.

We did a lot of deep cleaning yesterday, despite the city turning off water for a few hours due to a line breakage about two doors down from us.  So today will probably be more restful around here.  :)

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 08:47:57 AM »
Good morning. I'm on my second cup of coffee, and starting the laundry--the never-ending task, it seems.

I didn't make any progress on my afghan last night, so I'll tackle that again today.

It's cold and grey; I'm almost a little envious of those who had a white Christmas. Almost.  ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 10:28:10 AM »
Had our last Christmas celebration to attend yesterday.

This morning I have sorted through ornaments getting rid of several cracked, chipped and non essentials to re organize the storage totes.  Took the tree down, and not need to do a check over of wrapping paper and boxes and get those put away as well. 

I am ready to have the house back to some kind of normal!  Will do a good cleaning of the living room/dining room area and try to get everything put away that has somehow found it's way there.  I seem to have a real desire to get things organized and minimized around here.  So tired of having so much "stuff"!  So unnecessary!

Will also work on some laundry while the football games are on. 
Not sure what we will do for dinner.  Maybe I will throw some pizzas together.  Should be easy enough.

Hope all you ladies have an awesome day! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25