Author Topic: Friday, November 21, 2014  (Read 1000 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, November 21, 2014
« on: November 21, 2014, 06:40:12 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, November 21, 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 06:47:47 AM »
Busy day. We will hurry through chores and start branding and giving shots to calves at 9:30. We have some help coming. Allison is at sleepover need to figure out that. I have a recipe for crockpot with sausage, cream cheese, tomatoes, tortellini, etc. I want to do some extra things tonight so I can be gone tomorrow for Alison's tourney

Coffee time on the run
Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 07:19:40 AM »
Janice, do you ever had a non-busy day?  Girl, you get more done in a day than I do in a week, seems like.

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 07:27:18 AM »
Good morning!

Sitting here having some eggs and bacon before running the next three kids to their two schools.  Trying to decide on my workout for today.  Had planned to walk outside but it's damp and foggy.  Still might, 'cause I don't love to walk inside.  However, I could go to yoga and a core workout at the gym instead.  Hmm.

Otherwise today, well, my house always needs TLC.  :P  I need to bake a batch of Snickerdoodles that Maddy mixed up last night.  These are for a youth conference she heads to tonight through Sunday.  Need to do a load of laundry as I skipped yesterday.

Dinner tonight is fajitas, minus the tortillas for me.  Might make myself a baked sweet potato, though.

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline Cathie

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 08:05:12 AM »
good morning ladies ~

Janice - I need a nap reading your days - girl go get a cookie and put your feet up  ;) :-*

Cath ~ enjoy your day lovie! Love you  :-* :-* Thanks for the gluten free help this morning

Today I am doing laundry and cleaning my house.  I need to get the pizza dough made for the crew and a need to drop off my car to get new tires.  I am physical nausea at the price  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ but I live in a snow area and crappy tires are not an option, not to mention all the driving I do on them.

I need to sit and finalize all my Thanksgiving lists so I know if I have everything.  I also need to stop and buy some gluten free flour for some baking.  Treats for Thanksgiving and nothing for me isn't gonna work.

Have a great day everyone  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Rooney

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 01:13:10 PM »
I've been on the gluten free train for about 2 years...... and the dairy free train as well (all except for yogurt)  When it was just me, it was fine, I would just not eat the bread, pancakes, muffins or whatever everyone else was eating and eat a salad and a baked meat of some kind instead.  But now that one of my kids is having issues too, it isn't that easy.  They still want spaghetti, and macaroni and cheese, and bread and especially the pancakes and muffins.  Been using some of the rice pastas lately to substitute in and that seems to help, but with the other stuff, it means cooking separate meals for different people....urgh! 

Hey Cathie, if you like yummy treats, their is one I buy (yeah, it is pre-made) but for some reason it doesn't bother me like all the other wheat stuff does.  Alternative Baking Company Cookies.....try the double chocolate decadence heated up in the oven or microwave, but I am warning you.....once you do, you can't go back!! ;D They are that good! ;D ;)

Offline Cathie

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 09:56:34 AM »
I've been on the gluten free train for about 2 years...... and the dairy free train as well (all except for yogurt)  When it was just me, it was fine, I would just not eat the bread, pancakes, muffins or whatever everyone else was eating and eat a salad and a baked meat of some kind instead.  But now that one of my kids is having issues too, it isn't that easy.  They still want spaghetti, and macaroni and cheese, and bread and especially the pancakes and muffins.  Been using some of the rice pastas lately to substitute in and that seems to help, but with the other stuff, it means cooking separate meals for different people....urgh! 

Hey Cathie, if you like yummy treats, their is one I buy (yeah, it is pre-made) but for some reason it doesn't bother me like all the other wheat stuff does.  Alternative Baking Company Cookies.....try the double chocolate decadence heated up in the oven or microwave, but I am warning you.....once you do, you can't go back!! ;D They are that good! ;D ;)

thanks Lindsay  :-* :-* :-*