Author Topic: Friday, July 3, 2015  (Read 667 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, July 3, 2015
« on: July 03, 2015, 08:54:05 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, July 3, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 09:11:06 AM »
We need the sun to shine! We had a huge haze over us yesterday from fires somewhere. We have alot of hay cut down we just need it to dry out. Everyone is very anixous. Lane is planting sudan seed, Ross is servicing tractors, kids are riding getting cows and bulls taken care of. I cleaned up camper to go to our local fireworks tonight. We will camp with some friends this evening. Ross will leave camper off on his way in to get more seed. We might only stay the one night with the haying and it just gets everyone to tired when we have so much to do.  I have the servants going and need to straighten house and see what else I need to pack. Not much really. I am not loading the whole food thing up as we wont be there the whole time.This way the kids can feel like we did something besides work.  I need to call in and see when they scheduled an MRI for my elbow. Sounds stupid. When we were loading panels at branding I remember hurting my elbow but i can use it for the most part but if it catches just right it hurts and then at night i need to ice it.  I see also I have appointment  for the 2 of the kids for orthodontist on Monday but my mom can take them if I am in the field.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:26:47 AM by wrancher »

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Friday, July 3, 2015
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 10:27:48 AM »
Hi Janice and all. I've been busy getting things done this morning--paying bills, laundry, cleaning the kitchen, etc. I put ham, green beans, and onion in the crock pot for dinner tonite and will make drop biscuits to go along. I bought two clearance lillies and need to get those planted, and do some weeding on the flower bed.

Have a great day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!