Author Topic: Thursday, August 13, 2015  (Read 865 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, August 13, 2015
« on: August 13, 2015, 07:09:35 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, August 13, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 07:15:32 AM »
I think that is the day. I honestly didn't check.  Lane has his 1st day of football practice this morning.  The rest of us will be hauling hay, fencing, farming or whatever needs done.  The servants are started and finding I need to do more than my 4 x 4. Kids are going through the school supplies I had bought up to see what they need.  Not too much thank heavens but all need some clothes.  I will get online here and order some shoes for lane and some more jeans. I figured we will order the things they are always out if sizes around and just pick out some shirts and underwear, etc.  not sure when we will shop.  Maybe Saturday. 

Coffee time quickly
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 07:45:18 AM »
Good Morning all!

Janice: you always seem to have so much to accomplish day in and day out! I appreciate that you take time to stop here and start the daily! Hope you get all of your responsibilities taken care of with extra time to take a breath!

I am going to do some organizing today. Not anything too exciting, but things I have been putting off and need to work on.
College son has moved back, so we are adjusting to having an empty nest again. I seem to be walking around wondering what I am suppose to be "doing".

I need to find me some ambition! I also want to get out and get some walking or biking sometime today. Maybe after dinner so hubby and I can go together.

Hope everyone has an amazing day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 01:55:44 PM »
Good afternoon, ladies.

I am taking a quick break for lunch and then I plan on canning some fig preserves and some tomatoes.  We have no place to go today which is nice but we had no place to go yesterday and ended up out and about.  We did have pizza while we were out and got custard on the way home.  ;)

Not much else happening today other than some cleaning and organizing.

Hope everyone has a great day!