Author Topic: Tuesday, August 2, 2016  (Read 676 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, August 2, 2016
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:01:42 AM »
Good morning

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, August 2, 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:39:25 AM »
Good morning!

My day went very well yesterday.  I got a lot done!

Today will be more relaxed.  I have a load of towels to put away and the laundry is done for the week.  Today's ironing day.  I haven't done that for awhile so the basket is full.  I'm going to work on organizing toys in the play room.  My church is having a swap meet on Saturday so I figure this week is a good time to go through stuff and pull out what we don't need/want/use for donation and also to put away things I want to keep but we're not using right now.  I'm also going to work on some scrapbook projects.

This afternoon we'll go swimming.  Only 2 weeks till school starts so we need to take advantage of swimming opportunities!

Have a good day.
Merilee

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, August 2, 2016
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:50:22 PM »
Too many interruptions. Ugh  So I ran Levi in for his physical and shots to start school. Ran some errands. Got some layer feed to have some help unload.  Love that they are way stronger than me know :D  Waiting for some company to show up around 1. Got the house kinda tidy. Our bedrooms all need a little more attention.  Got the servants working overtime lately and I still have at least 3 more loads of laundry.  I have been ordering things like mad online.  It seems like by the time I get to the city they never have the right sizes,etc. Plus there are online codes and I try to go through mypoints or ebates too.  anything helps.  I will have 2 football players this year. SO another set of cleats etc.  I thought no problem the youth are 1/2 the price. I am telling you this kid is small and it looks like he has small feet but no he needs an 6.5 or 7 so that means mens. Are you kidding me.  This going back to school is expensive.  We went through the school supplies we had so we don't need quite as much but they still need things.  Well better see if I can get another order placed.

Iced Tea time (decaffeinated)
Janice