Author Topic: Tuesday. March 4, 2014  (Read 1273 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday. March 4, 2014
« on: March 04, 2014, 05:43:07 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday. March 4, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 05:59:23 AM »
Remarkable 3 above! High of 26.  need to fix furnace so no wind blows up furnace to blow it out. Underneath our deck we need to make like a windbreak to block the wind. Hopefully today  we can get it done.   Today I need to start cleaning out utility room and organizing it. DD will go back to school finally, I made her get out of house yesterday just to get some sunshine and get use to being up. She is way better, Today is fat tuesday. Not sure what I am giving up for lent.  Well need to order DD a cover and a cover for our ipad. I need to send in an ipod under warranty and see how much I can get for a phone we dont use. Need to clean out walkin cooler in my spare time also.  Getting really close to calving time. We have 12 calves but we will start getting lots more so very time consuming doing chores. Yesterday I moved cows back to pasture we moved them to before the cold weather. DS found his glasses he has been missing last night thank heavens. Seems like everytime I turn around there is a new bill that I had no idea about. ugh

Have a great day
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 08:35:34 AM »
Good morning,

It is supposed to get above freezing today. I am so excited. Now to get some of this snow melted! Not a lot to do today. Woke up to find Aeris sitting on the counter. She never does that, so must have been after that nasty mouse. I have a trap for it tonight. Hope the cats stay away. I will put it in an out of the way place.  ;)

Supposedly my herb books are now in Oregon. I hope they are delivered today. They have been on quite a scenic route. LOL Being delivered 3 days late, but I think they got screwed up in the routing some how because they should not have had to go to Kansas City, KS, Council Bluffs, IA, and St. Joe, MO 2 times to each place.  ??? Anyway, looking forward to finally getting them.

I really enjoyed the Voice last night. It is a good, clean show. I love Blake and Adam and really prefer Usher and Shakira.

Fern is holding her own. Hospice got her a different bed, which is supposed to be easier on her. I hope it helps. Kevin is leaving for work an hour or so earlier, so he can go by and check on his mom. Too bad Oregon is in the opposite direction, but he needs to do this. We will budget for the extra gas used.  ;)

I told Kevin that the first 70* day we get, I am going to sit in the sun and soak up all that heat. They are predicting 65* by next Monday. I so hope they are right.  :D I am thinking about starting my veggies, but will hold off for a couple of weeks. Any time I have started veggies before the middle of March, they get too leggy before I can set them out.

Janice, I hope it warms up for you too. I think we are all just done with winter.  ::)

Everyone have a good day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »
Winona,
I love your new haircut!  I checked out your blog yesterday and meant to comment on how good it looks.   By that smile in your picture, I would say that you know that it looks good too. :)
Lindsay