Author Topic: Friday, September 12, 2014  (Read 932 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, September 12, 2014
« on: September 12, 2014, 05:40:03 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, September 12, 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 05:45:19 AM »
BRR 35 feels like 31. Need to look and see if it froze out there, HIgh of 57. I need some warm sweaters or sweatshirts. Today is orthodontist and run some errands in city. Home early for football game. I need to can the tomatoes tonight before we go to a friends birthday party. Well need a shower and get dishwasher going.

coffee time..
Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 07:39:36 AM »
Good morning!

High of 63 here today...so excited!  PLUS, we have rain headed in in about two hours, it looks like.  My green beans will be happy.  :)  We will be back up to mid-80's the next week or so but this is nice while it lasts.

Kids are off school today and I'd hoped to take them hiking.  We will see how it looks this afternoon.  We might hike to our favorite waterfall since rain would make it run again.

Just made blueberry muffins so we're having those for breakfast.  I have my sheets in the wash and the boys' off and ready to go in next.  Need to fold a load of "dog towels", too.  Mallory is being ornery and belligerent this morning...ugh.  She is so cranky at times. 

Maddy has an early morning vocal audition tomorrow.  Other than that, I think we'll be home.  Sunday is her 14th bday so we plan to eat out at a place she requested after church.  Next weekend we have family camp...can't wait!  It's at the camp where all three girls went this summer.

Well, better go...hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!
Catherine

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 12:25:47 PM »

High of 63 here today...so excited!  PLUS, we have rain headed in in about two hours, it looks like.  My green beans will be happy.  :)  We will be back up to mid-80's the next week or so but this is nice while it lasts.

Catherine, I think this is the first time that your temps over there have been lower than ours over here. LOL  We are supposed to get down below 50 on Sunday night.  I know that means the time for dragging all of those tubs of winter clothes out again is not far away and I may actually have to get some of it out this week. :o  Wish I had a huge closet to just keep all seasons clothing out and ready to go year round.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »
Good afternoon,
   It is cool and raining here. The wind is also blowing, so it feels quite cool outside. I cleaned the whole house this morning and have a crock pot of pork stew cooking for supper. I think I will get off the computer and do some sewing. I haven't done any since starting to work. Kevin even commented on it. LOL It is getting close to winter, so time to get a project ready to work on.
   I have today off, then work 4 days and have 2 off. Of course, I will go in on Wed. morning and put groceries away even though it is my day off. Thanks, by the way, for prayers for my boss. Her surgery was a success and she is on the mend.
   So I am off to make friends with my sewing machine again. LOL You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie