Author Topic: Friday, October 17, 2014  (Read 908 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, October 17, 2014
« on: October 17, 2014, 07:08:54 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, October 17, 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 07:28:28 AM »
I just sat down at computer with a cup coffee and a little quiet time and in pops my DH telling me go feed calves and giving my the list. So will make this quick. Still waking up the other kids. Today will be fast and furious. LOL  Ross left a list that looks like we could get it done this weekend but I am sure it is his list for the day. We will be moving cattle around and I still hope to hook tractor up to haul hay with any luck. I will need his assistance getting it going so it will be awhile.  Allison also has bball practice 1-3 and we need to get a tire from town that we had to have fixed yesterday and with any luck our tractor will be ready today. It is a very exepnsive fix but we need the tractor and dont want to pay for a new one. Along with moving 4 bunches of cows and branding/working the ones we bought Tuesday, I need to clean suburban for the bball tourney tomorrow. We will leave at 7:30 as it takes 3 hrs to get there.  I was going to make some snacks to but will see ihow I feel by that time. I get tired of concession stand food so sometimes just wont eat anything. Popcorn at a game is good. Ok I have laundry going better finish the dishes.

Coffee time (whenever I get to the city again I am buying BOLD coffee)
Janice

Lindsay I found another website last night where she has a large famil and does once a month shopping  www.plainandnotsoplain.com 

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 10:15:11 AM »
Good afternoon, Janice!  Where is everyone today?

I've been to yoga and made a quick trip to the grocery store (I forgot to get the sale coffee when I was in there on Wednesday).  Came home and made a quick salad, and now I'm settling in to some NSA work.  Well, I should probably strip the guest beds first and get those sheets washed, since I never did do it yesterday :-[.  Nothing major left on the agenda today, which is nice for a Friday!  Jean is back on the road, headed home from the gig in Atlanta, and should be back around dinner time.  I'd like to make something special, so I might have to peruse my freezer and recipes to come up with something.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »
Hi!

I've been busy working on my to-do list which includes -
Fold and put away laundry
School with Emily
Cut and wash lettuce
Pay bills online
Dust
Sweep
General tidying up
Make salad dressing
Make pizza crusts
Cut up veggies for pizza

Sadly, I have only done 2 of the things on my list.  I will try to get back here sometime today but my oldest daughter and 2 grandchildren are coming over this afternoon so I need to get busy.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 12:17:37 PM »
Good afternoon Janice, Cheryl, Mandy and everyone else.

So glad it is Friday.  I really like Fridays.  A chance to get caught up on everything I got behind on during the week.  I will running laundry as usual.  Also ironing Steve's clothes for work next week and any appointments that may pop up.  Also need to clean all the bathrooms but will wait to do that until right before my shower tonight.  After I clean up a bathroom that 5 of the boys use, I feel like I should go and boil myself! LOL :) Ummm......other than that, just have some schoolwork to check and then back to the grocery planning.  Fun, fun.  Where is everyone today?  They must have something exciting going on.

Cheryl, hope you have fun with those grandbabies today!

Janice, these websites you are finding are so good.  I was up late last night looking at the raising arrows.  Not only the grocery part of it is good, the whole thing is.  The lady was recounting what led her to be quiverfull, and by the end of reading it, I was in tears.  Love this site.  Thank you for taking time out of your very very busy life to find these for me! :)

Blessings,
Lindsay