Author Topic: Tuesday, July 15, 2014  (Read 1228 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, July 15, 2014
« on: July 15, 2014, 06:44:28 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, July 15, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 06:46:00 AM »
We didnt get the baler yesterday because the part needed installed on baler so they are bringing it out this morning.

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
Morning!

Pretty normal day around here, NSA work mostly. We hit the ground running after our Annual Conference ended two weeks ago, and we're already switching our website over to next years' conference information and info for our smaller Fall Conference, so lots of work to do!  The boss has even put me on unrestricted hours (I normally try to stay at about 40/month).  Hey, I'll take it! 

Jean is home today.  He's got a little cold or is just worn down or something.  He's just...'off'...so a day at home in front of the TV and catching up on paperwork will be just the ticket, I hope.

I will probably also do a quick vacuum of the floors (pretty much daily around here), make the bed, and go over the bathrooms.  Dinner tonight is roast beef/cheesesteak sandwiches using the Pioneer Woman's recipe (http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2013/08/philly-cheesesteaks/).

Have a wonderful day!

M :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »
Good morning, ladies!

Its been a busy morning here so far.  Got the trash out, got the youngest to swim team practice, ran to the store, came home and exercised and just had some breakfast and logged it in to My Fitness Pal.  Finally got it to sync with my Fitbit so I am happy.   ;D

I have some things to drop off at the Salvation Army for donation and then I think the rest of the day will be relaxing.  I may pack a box or 2 for the move but I'm not worrying too much about it today.  We have the Lego Movie from Redbox and the All Star game is on tonight so I will watch those with the boys. 

Dinner tonight... grilled chicken sandwiches on mini croissants.  We have bacon, lettuce and tomato for toppings and we will have salad also. 

Janice - hope the baler got there for you today
Mandy - hope Jean feels better!