Author Topic: Tuesday, April 5, 2016  (Read 1105 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Tuesday, April 5, 2016
« on: April 05, 2016, 06:53:31 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, April 5, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 06:56:07 AM »
Good morning!

I had a really lazy day yesterday.  I didn't sleep well for some reason so I was tired and dragging all day.  So today I need to make up for that.

Steven's flying to New York today for business.  He'll be gone till Friday.  Since that means I will be responsible for all the dropping off and picking up, I need to plan some simple meals so we're not eating at 9 pm.  That's what I've been working on this morning.

I've also been making my list of things to do today.  The "must-dos" are picking up the house, laundry and paying bills.  Everything else will be fit in as I can.

Merilee

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 08:13:04 AM »
Good morning!

I'm heading to the library in a bit.  After that, who knows?  :)  I have a lot of little things I'd like to get done today but I'm lacking the energy.  We've been sick for over a week with a nasty cold, fever, aches, congestion.  Just when we think we're getting better it flares up again.  If I feel like it, I will try to finish up the mowing.  I've done a little here and there in short bursts, but it wears me out.  I need to mop my floors and put away the laundry I did yesterday.  I'd like to continue with the decluttering in the spare room.  We use it for storage and lately it's been looking like we stand in the doorway and toss things in there! :D. Gotta get that picked up!

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 11:44:22 AM »
Good morning!

I'm heading to the library in a bit.  After that, who knows?  :)  I have a lot of little things I'd like to get done today but I'm lacking the energy.  We've been sick for over a week with a nasty cold, fever, aches, congestion.  Just when we think we're getting better it flares up again.  If I feel like it, I will try to finish up the mowing.  I've done a little here and there in short bursts, but it wears me out.  I need to mop my floors and put away the laundry I did yesterday.  I'd like to continue with the decluttering in the spare room.  We use it for storage and lately it's been looking like we stand in the doorway and toss things in there! :D. Gotta get that picked up!

Haha!  I get it Cheryl.  There have been some days here recently that the kids have had so much stuff on the floor that when I am sweeping I feel like the guy that sweeps the stadium floor after a big game. :P

Hope you can kick your sick! :)